Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Atlético needs to get a win in order to stop the progress of Villarreal and to actually have a decent chance of getting that fourth Champions League-spot.

The opponents are missing Gonzalo who got injured, the same goes for his usual partner in central defence, Diego Godín, he's out with a suspension after getting his fifth booking of the season. Pascal Cygan and Ángel are both out with injuries as well.

Villarreal have three defenders left in their squad as they're going to face off against Atléti on Vicente Calderón, those are: Fabricio Fuentes, Javi Venta and Joan Capdevila, it also seems very likely that either Sebastián Eguren or Bruno will be playing in central defence together with Fuentes who has been covering as of late.

Atléti have most of their players available, Ufo is the only doubt.

The biggest idiot in Spain will be refereeing this game, Iturralde González, luckily we're not playing against Barcelona..

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is how you get heartattacks, anxiety and die young.

Jesus christ..

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
The team does not want to win this match. Few players are playing with no commitment and with no soul.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
2-2!! Kun and Diego!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I dont know what to tell about this team. I switched off the TV after we were 0-2 down, I see that we went 1-2 could not resist and switched on TV again and then 3-2 and now cursing players why we have not won this match by a 5 goal difference.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
During the last 15 minutes we were playing with 3-2-5 and in the 3 defenders A Lopez was surging forward.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I don't know any other team in the world which comes close to this crazy team. Jesus christ up and downs we are poor fans. We will all day ages earlier just because of this club.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
The team does not want to win this match. Few players are playing with no commitment and with no soul.
Thought the same in Porto, but this moral today was incredible. They never gave up and were fighting like hell.

Incredible good game, but why not against Porto?!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Thought the same in Porto, but this moral today was incredible. They never gave up and were fighting like hell.

Incredible good game, but why not against Porto?!
I think we should just forget about the CL match. Porto outplayed us over the 2 legs.End of story.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
During the last 15 minutes we were playing with 3-2-5 and in the 3 defenders A Lopez was surging forward.
I don't usually play videogames, but when I do, then it's Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 and I use that formation as well :howler:

This team outplayed Villarreal for 94 minutes and should've won 9-2 if it wasn't for Forlánazo and his incredible misses.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Muhahahaahahahahahahaha Good one! This made my day!
I don't see what's so funny. Better players, better manager, better scouting systems and coaches, better throughout European competition. There's no comparison, really, but hey, you were the losers against Porto so I won't rub it in too bad.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
I don't see what's so funny. Better players, better manager, better scouting systems and coaches, better throughout European competition. There's no comparison, really, but hey, you were the losers against Porto so I won't rub it in too bad.
God forbid i ever stand up for Atletico but i just have to say, you're acting as if Porto totally demolished them home and away (and PLEASE dont give me statistics etc) Porto couldn't beat them and vice versa.

As for this game, seeing Atletico attack with 7 forwards in the 2nd half was a sight to see. Was an awesome game :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts