Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The last derby this season, unless the teams don't play each other in UEFA Champions League, which is not very likely considering how badly Putos choked infront of their own fans.

Atlético haven't won a single derby since the 30 October 1999 when a certain Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink played for Los Rojiblancos, the game ended in a 3-1-win on Santiago Bernabéu. The 144th El derbi Madrileño will hopefully end in a similar fashion.

The whole derby-curse has been nothing else than painful for the fans, so the players will hopefully do a good job on the pitch. It's been 14 games without a single win, even though Atlético have been close many times, but it's always been either Casillas or the referees who's screwed things over. We will never forget the injustice when Perea got his goal dissallowed for nothing..

Suspensions
Raúl García is out for this derby as he picked up his fifth yellow card for the season against Barcelona.

Injuries
It's still not known whether Luis Perea will be able to play in the weekend as he was reported to be out a month. He did however complete the training session today as the team played a internal-game, so we will have to wait until the weekend.

Luis García status is still unknown, he will however probably not be able to play in the weekend.

Other news
Johnny Heitinga is becoming a father, the dutch international was absent from the training session today to be with his wife.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Johnny Heitinga is becoming a father, the dutch international was absent from the training session today to be with his wife.
No one can say that our players are not scoring...they seem to score well ourside the football pitch.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Props to them :proud: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Anyways we have another member to the Rojiblanco family. Wish Heitinga and his family all the best.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
is time to win them finally, but they are so ****ing lucky so you never know

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're going to Chinatown :proud:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I couldn't bear another embarrassing loss to RM. If I have to put up with Joshua's gloating one more time I'll start rooting for freaking Albacete.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Referee support has nothing to do with being lucky but with paying big money!
i think this season barca is helped alot from the referee, no matter they are both bastards and we will win them both in 2 weeks

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It seems like Nacho will start ahead of Maniche tonight

:eek: :D

A replay of Barcelona last year would be awesome :proud:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts