Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atlético: De Gea; Ujfalusi, Perea, Domínguez, Antonio López; Jurado, Assunçao, Raúl García, Simao; Forlán and Agüero.

Osasuna: Ricardo; Monreal, Miguel Flaño, Sergio, Azpilicueta; Vadocz, Nekounam, Camuñas, Juanfran; Pandiani and Masoud.

Atléti's first monday game, let's see if the players are motivated considering Sporting is awaiting in mid-week. Forlán should've been rested though, he's played a million minutes this season. Jurado instead of Reyes, let's see if our productivity will fall down.

Pandiani loves Atlético; he's scored seven goals against the club so I reckon he'll continue tonight.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
What a beauty by Jurado, life is never boring for an Atletico fan I must admit :D.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Golazo from Jurado to seal the match. Osasuna were not pushing too much and could not do much even against 10 man Atleti.

De Gea made couple of good saves and saving his place in the eleven. MoM is Assuncao. He worked tirelessly in the middle and did not put a step wrong today.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great goal by Jurado.

Ibra with a good display as well, kept the ball well and won it quite a few times. Good win.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Gutsy win though by the mattress makers, big game in Lisbon coming up now, I think you're a decent chance.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gutsy win though by the mattress makers, big game in Lisbon coming up now, I think you're a decent chance.
Yeah, we'll need a 15 km performance by Paulo to win that game :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i didn't see the match but i am reading we won and played like shit...****ing awesome :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts