Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atlético de Madrid: De Gea; Valera, Perea, Ujfalusi, Domínguez; Paulo Assunçao, Tiago, Reyes, Simao; Forlán and 'Kun' Agüero.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Terrible start. We were struggling to clear balls or to pass without nerves and eventually conceded through a corner.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Zaragoza is playing well so far. Simao & Dominguez putting up an horror show on the left side.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
HT 1-0 for Zaragoza.

Zaragoza has succeded in not making us play a proper game mostly by bringing down the players with heavy tackles. They are tracking back well. Simao has been a non factor this half. Reyes was trying to get things going but he is under heavy guard by the Zaragoza left wing. Good thing is both Arizmendi and Ponzio have yellow cards now.

QQ should look for a change at the hour mark if we don't improve our game play.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Reyes sent off for a foul on Eliseu. Don't understand how Zaragoza has eleven on the field still. Butchers of first order and also trying their best to get the Oscar awards.

·
Registered
340 Posts
they made like 30 fouls on reyes,10 of them are brutal and then reyes made one foul and he is out of the pitch......i see him missing next 2 la liga games......toto should replace him.....

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The real Ibra strikes again, legend :proud: :D

Ponzio is annoying as ****, seriously, how he's able to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes is beyond me.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Valera should have given more support to Reyes. In the first half he hardly ventured out of the half and was not puttin pressure on Ponzio and Arizmendi.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The whole team were horrible in terms of pressuring their opponents, all they did was to give Zaragoza the intiative right from start and couldn't recover until Reyes got sent off since they had to cover up a lot more spaces for each other. Strange game, Atléti didn't really have any clear cut chances but still scored.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
is obvious the league is trying to screw us in every match this season...this assholes are killing reyes in the whole match and then he pushes him away and reyes gets the red card?? give me a ****ing break, we played like shit is true but the ref was completly against us again like last week

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I understand that you think so, but even Eliseu said that it wasn't anything vicious with the challenge. The guy openly said that he hopes the card gets taken away.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
One match ban!

Btw. Eliseu should be banned, too.

For cheating! (as far as I understood him it was nothing so why he was rolling on the floor looking for blood in his mouth?)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts