Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Due to Mestalla not being able to spell Club Atlético de Madrid right, the previous thread have been deleted. Just because Pablo Hernández looks like a depressed troll, doesn't mean you can behave like one. I'm truly disturbed with this behaviour and it'll be reported to the mods! :howler: No, on a serious note, should be a really fun game to watch, don't really have much expectations, as long as they put up a good display.

Atléti: De Gea; Valerinha, Perea, Ujfaluši, Antonio López; Tiago, Assunçao, Reyes, Simão; Forlán and Agüero.

Two changes; Tiago plays in central midfield alongside Assunçao and Forlán starts while Atléti plays a 4-4-2 with Jurado dropping to the bench.

Valencia: César; Miguel, Marchena, Dealbert, Alexis; Banega, Fernandes, Joaquín, Mata, Silva; Villa.

The whole "Chori will start"-nonsense is now confirmed, he's not playing while they'll be using Éver and the gangster in midfield.

So, how many freekicks will Reyes get tonight by diving? Will Agüero get another penalty by diving? Will Forlán sink Valencia? How's the Atléti-defence going to cope with Villa without the fantastic Álvaro who'll have him in his pocket for another 20 minutes? What are the possabilities of us seeing mighty Valerinha showing up tonight against deadly wingers?

Let's find out.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
With no bias whatsover, I sincerely wish you the worst tonight :kiss: :thumbsup:

Due to Mestalla not being able to spell Club Atlético de Madrid right..
You're right that's such a far cry from Pathetico de Madrid :D

I'm truly disturbed with this behaviour and it'll be reported to the mods! :howler:
Join the long list of Hero of Canton. Friki, Ever2 and vcf-rules who are doing so at the moment :dielaugh: :D

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're right that's such a far cry from Pathetico de Madrid :D
You can't even spell this right and you call yourself a dirty Valencianista :nono: :D

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
3-1 after goals from Aguero & Forlan.

Valencia players are too desperate and are busy picking up cards.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I didn't expect this to end up like this...What a reckless performance by Valencia...

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Even though he didnt get on the score sheet but Reyes was absolutely phenomenal again, hes really on fire this season :thmbup:

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Probably our best player this season. Should he be considered for the world cup squad?
Absolutely. I would pick him over Guiza or even Mata, his form this season can not be ignored by Del B, hes truly having a spectacular season.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts