·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
xmiTNGEFLXE

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Villa makes it 1-0 after some comical defending from Rayo.

Rayo were awarded a penalty and Courtois made a fine save. This match promises many goals.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
finally arda does something in his life

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Horrendous game. But we got the three points.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Horrendous game. But we got the three points.
But was not this expected against a team like Rayo who plays with a very open attacking style?

Sosa was everywhere on the pitch and got a good assist. Diego Costa still searching for his first goal of 2014.

Manquillo was pretty poor 1. A bit unlucky penalty 2. Rayo' first goal.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Are you joking? He was the best player on the pitch in the Barcelona game.
no i am not joking you....he sucks most of the time, take his turkish kebab out of your anus and watch the ****ing matches.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But was not this expected against a team like Rayo who plays with a very open attacking style?

Sosa was everywhere on the pitch and got a good assist. Diego Costa still searching for his first goal of 2014.

Manquillo was pretty poor 1. A bit unlucky penalty 2. Rayo' first goal.
I think Atleti went into some sort of Rayo-mode at times during the game which was a normal characteristic under Aguirre and Abel's time. The players weren't concentrated enough and loosend up way too much for my liking in terms of defensive duties. The important thing is that we scored in crucial times during the game and scoring four goals when you're not really on top of your game is a strength. Another very important strength is that there's production from other people when the main line aren't scoring. Secondary scoring is so important if we want to go far in all tournaments. I think it's quite good that people think Atlético's just one or two players. They'll be surprised.

Very happy with Sosa btw. He could definitely contribute in these type of games. He played a good 40 minutes yesterday and is getting better as time passes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts