Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strong performance at Balaídos tonight.

44 points after 18 league games is the second joint best record under Cholo and there's still plenty of quality left to get out of the team.

The whole team is contributing. Very important considering there are many tough games from now until March.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Strong performance at Balaídos tonight.

44 points after 18 league games is the second joint best record under Cholo and there's still plenty of quality left to get out of the team.

The whole team is contributing. Very important considering there are many tough games from now until March.
We have unprecedented depth this year. I'm feeling as good as ever halfway through a season.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
yes everyone is playing amazing...except jackson, vietto, torres. give me costa back please.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have unprecedented depth this year. I'm feeling as good as ever halfway through a season.
If one of Jackson Martínez, Vietto or Correa start scoring goals, then we'll have even more quality in the final third. Something tells me it's going to be Vietto considering he's a lot like Griezmann in terms of playing style in the final third and they have a good chemistry when combining with each other. However, the most important thing is that everyone keep doing well when coming off the bench. If last years speciality was to score from set-pieces, then this years speciality is to make an impact off the bench.

Ten goals off the bench is probably better than any other team in Europe.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
jackson is the ****ing worst...cant run shoot pass or do anything, what the **** is this donkey portugal league that he scored goals like a maniac there?? bring costa back!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts