Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Late game. These games usually end up in a disaster, just like the one on Carlos Belmonte on Thursday where the retards managed to lose 2-1 away to Albacete in Copa del Rey, now, they've got a shot at turning that tie around..but this, they have to beat Espanyol as all teams which Atléti's supposed to challenge minus Levante lost points this weekend. Loose rumours circulating that the club might end up giving Manzano the sack so Reyes won't leave for Galatasaray. Meanwhile, Reyes is outside the squad for this game and as long as he doesn't solve his status. Manzano also confirmed that he's negotiating with the Turks, let's see where this ends.

Courtois
Perea - Miranda - Godín - Filipe
Mario - Gabi
Salvio - Diego - Arda
Falcao

Adrián benched. Domínguez benched as well, as a punishment for his embarrassing display against Albacete. Almost Quique-vibes here..

Espanyol haven't won in five league games, they've scored 11 goals in 14 games, only Racing (10) and Granada (8) are worse. They've got a good defence though and have only been battered by the usual suspects. They didn't get a Osvaldo-replacement, Álvaro is still too raw, Pandiani way too injury prone..Sergio García have been getting the goals for them when he's played. There's talk of Mounir El Hamdaoui (Ajax) who's been out of favour with De Boer since he arrived to replace Martin Jol at the helm of the Jews.

Javi Márquez is out..injured. Vladimir Weiss, he's just suspended.

Embarassment or success?

We'll know by the end of this night.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Surprised to see Adrian on the bench.

·
Registered
340 Posts
this is unacceptable.....i cant believe what i see....espanyol didnt scored 3 goals during the all games this season....wtf

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
****ing disgusting!!! manzano out and reyes stay at least.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Goooooooooooooooooool Falcaaaaaaoooooooooo

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
FINAL:

ESPANYOL - 4

ATLETICO - 2

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know it already, and it's just 20 mins into the game :D
Seriously, idiots. Why even waste the clubs money and make the trip to Barcelona when you're going to try and get your manager sacked :howler:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts