Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2-0.

We played really well in the first half with great pressure on their midfield and defence, but as always, Aguirres men stopped playing in the second half.

Maxi opened up the goalscoring and Agüero finished off Real Betis after converting a 1-on-1 oppurtunity towards the end.

Satisfying result :thumbsup:

Most important of all; We're ahead of Real Madrid in the table :proud: :finger:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
We played in a more leisure way and were bit careless also. Would have been a different result but for Sergio Garcia who missed couple of good chances. 14 matches unbeaten run now and hope we maintain the good run.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
3 points i dont care how we play now, i just want to win and betis is strong so i great this victory

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
The Simao-Forlan-Aguero collaboration for the second goal was a beauty. Our 3 best players at work.
We should be careful with such ratings just because they are offensive players.

Leo Franco is superb this season ... Assuncao just great same to Ufo (except the Barca game)

Husky

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Assuncao is a beast..he was everywhere clearing up the balls. Imagine having a good distributor playing alongside him.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
We should be careful with such ratings just because they are offensive players.

Leo Franco is superb this season ... Assuncao just great same to Ufo (except the Barca game)

Husky
Assuncao played very well but those three guys make this team go. You take one out of the equation and this team suffers big time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts