Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tricampeones
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not an Atlético fan, but you guys didn't post a match thread of this, so...

The game just ended and you won 3-1. The scorers have been Gabi, Falcao and Salvio, and Rayo's goal was an own goal from Gabi.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Well done, Riazor. I've been away and have slept 2,5 hours for the last 30 hours, so I didn't bother creating a thread.

Three points in the books. We didn't play well, Rayo were better physically and we could've easily have let in goals early into the game. Still though, a win is a win.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Manzano just dislikes Koke & Reyes.
I'd say around 75% of the managers that Jose Antonio Reyes has had dislike him for one reason or another.

The guy is trouble. Pathetic attitude, zero work rate, loses his temper, never respects the manager.

Good call by Manzano to drop the problem child.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I'd say around 75% of the managers that Jose Antonio Reyes has had dislike him for one reason or another.

The guy is trouble. Pathetic attitude, zero work rate, loses his temper, never respects the manager.

Good call by Manzano to drop the problem child.
Still a good player and for me the best in the team. Just that this idiot of coach could not handle him properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts