Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smeće.

That's what I prefer to call Madrid, basically, but this newest version of "white" thrash is impressive. 15 wins in 17 games. 58 goals scored, only 8 conceded. It's fair to say they're going to give their beloved rivals a contest in all three competitions this season, strange would it be if they wouldn't..or couldn't considering the amount they've spent on building this team.

4410 days without a derby-win. That's 12 years and 27 days.

"Llevaban 15 o 20 años sin Mallorca ganó al Valencia. Llegó un día se ganó. Hace poco se jugó un Sevilla-Athletic. Creo que el Athletic llevaba 15 años sin ganar en Sevilla y ganó. Los equipos son distintos y las situaciónes también"

Courtois
Perea - Godín - Domínguez - Filipe Luís
Mario - Gabi
Diego
Reyes - Adrián - Arda

Manzano have done it four times in the past at Madrid, if he ends up getting another win, he'll be tied with Juan Urquizu as the coach who's won most times at Santiago Bernabéu. Whether that's possible or not, remains to be seen, hopefully something among these lines..

¡AUPA ATLÉTI!

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Yeah, Golden Boot Adrian will really strike fear into Pepe and Ramos!

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the point of a derby game when you're going to give up before it's even started. Never understood that mentality.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Courtois, Perea, Godín, Domínguez, Filipe Luis; Assunçao, Gabi; Arda Turan, Diego, Salvio; y Adrián.

Btw, Di María is playing for them, expect a lot of theatrics from him :palm:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Starting 11:

-----------------Courtois----------------
Perea - Godín - Domínguez - Filipe Luís
----------Assunção - Gabi---------------
Salvio------ Diego ----------- Arda
-------------- Adrián---------

Subs:
Asenjo
Miranda
Mario Suarez
Koke
Juanfran
Reyes
Pizzi

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Bloody hell

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Fcuk :wallbang:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ulubatlı Souness;8916052 said:
honestly di maria should get shot
Unfortunately he gets a foul for everything.

Good first 25 minutes until Courtois got sent off (of course he has to be sent off..). Solid until the second goal and then a personal disaster by Godín.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Zoric, you're usually fair.. you really don't think Courtois deserves the red?
The second penalty; the red was a bit harsh, yes. But the first, 100% penalty.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zoric, you're usually fair.. you really don't think Courtois deserves the red?
The second penalty; the red was a bit harsh, yes. But the first, 100% penalty.
I've seen goalkeepers not being given red cards in those situations but there's really no point in crying over something that's already happened. Much better preventing it from happening again. I'm just tired of this shit.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let me put it this way; it's a penalty but would he give a red card to Casillas in that situation?

I have no problem with the refereeing. Mateu Lahóz is the best referee in this league.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Let me put it this way; it's a penalty but would he give a red card to Casillas in that situation?

I have no problem with the refereeing. Mateu Lahóz is the best referee in this league.
Since its a clear goal scoring situation, why shouldn't he? Not exact similar situation since it was outside the box, but Iker did get sent off against Espanyol in the first minute last season. Also remember Albiol's red card when he pushed Villa. Ref gave the penalty and direct red card. Penalty and yellow maybe fairer, but you need to change the rules for that. Ref went by the rule book. Also he was very lenient on several cynical tackles.

Courtois was stupid to take him down given the risk involved. You were leading so he could have refrained from fouling Karim rather than concede penalty and make his team play with 10 men.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
That 3rd goal just sums up our "rivalry" over the past 12 years.

You bunch of clowns. :D

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Also 2004 UEFA Cup final between Valencia and OM comes to my mind. Barthez got sent off and Valencia were awarded a penalty by none other than Pierluigi Collina. So if a ref doesn't hesitate to do that in a Cup final, GKs shouldn't expect any leniency in a league game.

[tub]txksJSLOQVQ[/tub]

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
we always do some bullshit against these ****ers, they didnt deserved to win and this stupid godin should just **** off...is so terrible and always the reason we lose

1 - 20 of 29 Posts