Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like another tough game on the road....sunday evening and finally atletico will play with all players healthy...its time to change something on the road and get the points....aupa atleti!!!!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Atletico have a miserable record at Anoeta having yet to record a win at the stadium since its inauguration in 1993 and losing on their last seven visits there.

The record does not look good though. Godin will be back which will be a big boost.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe its time to break that record and earn very important 3 points on the road....i predict kun and forlan scoring again....

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
De Gea; Ufo, Perea, Godín, Antonio López; Mario Suárez, Tiago, Reyes, Simao; Agüero and Forlán.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its nice to see antonio in the lineup again,looks like quique thinks that he will make the difference tonight....:)

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Own goal from Ufo. Last touch came from him and he earned an yellow card after needlessly arguing with the ref.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what a terrible game by atleti,i cant believe how can we suck like that on the road......we need something to change the things.....

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Atlético started out well in the first ten minutes..but as soon as they allowed a goal, they started being lost on the pitch. It looked really disorganized after the goal and it was an identical situation as it was against Villarreal. The last 15 minutes were good though, we should've scored at least a goal.

Agüero and Reyes are dribbling like mad tonight, don't want to pass the ball, both are just looking for ways to dribble and shoot but it doesn't work that way. They have to look further up or be more direct. There are some good indications, especially when it comes to making runs from midfield, making them right as well, the only thing missing right now is the realization and decision making.

Quique never should've played Perea as a right-back though, Ufo is much better in that position.

The team needs to add pressure and aggressiveness in the second half if they want any points out of this one. Come on, for gods sake..

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Forlan scores. 1-1 in the 72nd minute.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Aguero scores. 2-1 in the 80th minute.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
3-1...goalie rushed to clear the ball and ended up nowhere. Scored by Kun after set up by Forlan.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Bad goalkeeping, Aguero makes it 3-1.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Who has the 1st goal been credited to i had Forlan to score 1st if gone down as a OG i win as Forlan scored next goal.if not cash has gone down the toliet.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Diego Rivas makes it 3-2, we're in for a wild finish.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Amazing strike from Rivas makes it 3-2. Simao was trying to show off in the TV so that Joshua can notice him.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Who has the 1st goal been credited to i had Forlan to score 1st if gone down as a OG i win as Forlan scored next goal.if not cash has gone down the toliet.
The first goal of the game has been awarded to Llorente.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts