Xtratime Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNOOOOOOOOOOO CÉSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

3-1

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
One of many quick counters of Sporting in this second half finds Chuta Chuta who enters the box shoots so strongly that Casillas can't hold it and lets it slip inside the goal. 3-1 at 83'. :)

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Last sub at 90'+3':

Paulo Oliveira IN for the MOM João Mário

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
A more balanced second half but we showed nerve, and also quality, when it was needed.

Porto came stronger in the first 5', Sporting quickly regained control of the game and could have already then scored the third. Peseiro's substitutions gave again a new soul to the hosts but Sporting hold well always looking for a chance to strike the killer blow which came 5' from time after a great counter and another blunder by poster boy Iker.

A superb game by João Mário (just one more). I mean if Renato Sanches is worth €80M (lol) how much is JM worth?

Excellent were also Coates, Adrien, Bryan Ruiz and, of course, Slimani, who scored 4 against Porto in the two matches this season.

First win at Porto for the league since 2006/07. First time Sporting scored 3 goals for the league at Porto since 1975/76. First time since 2007/08 (Nacional) that a team manages to beat Porto twice for the league.

They thought we were dead but we showed once again that we have the best team of this league. Limpinho!

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Full Time Stats:

FCP 1-3 SCP

16 Shots 17
4 Shots On Goal 8
77% Pass Accuracy 75%
22 Fouls 16
3 Corners 5
49% Ball Possession 51%

·
Administrator
24,777 Posts
limpinho ? you love to use JJ's expressions dont you...at least this season ;)

i wont comment on the so called PK and red card, as i didnt watch the game and havent seen replays yet......i will just comment on the fact that the president of the team you played against said he's rooting for you to win the league, right after his team losing a home game against your team...i think that says it all about the so called "verdade desportiva" (sports truth...fair play....not even sure how to translate it) that you guys seem to be the owners of :D ...as a benfica fan it makes me laugh, but if i was a porto fan would be very concerned that my own president threw a game away just for the sake of harming benfica.....shows a clubs dimension :proud:

as for saying you were dead...only person who said that in this forum was u, in benfica's forum;)

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
I watched the game at a bar, stopped along the way to catch it

I cheered for SCP goals, could hear a pin drop. Portistas and Benfiquistas consoling each other. Told them Sporting would be campeao and that ticked them off.

the luck will run out soon, In Madeira.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
limpinho ? you love to use JJ's expressions dont you...at least this season ;)

i wont comment on the so called PK and red card, as i didnt watch the game and havent seen replays yet......i will just comment on the fact that the president of the team you played against said he's rooting for you to win the league, right after his team losing a home game against your team...i think that says it all about the so called "verdade desportiva" (sports truth...fair play....not even sure how to translate it) that you guys seem to be the owners of :D ...as a benfica fan it makes me laugh, but if i was a porto fan would be very concerned that my own president threw a game away just for the sake of harming benfica.....shows a clubs dimension :proud:

as for saying you were dead...only person who said that in this forum was u, in benfica's forum;)
Brahimi dived in the first penalty incident and the ref made a double mistake in calling it and in booking Coates. In the second half in the second pen incident the ref also made a double mistake in not calling the pen and in not booking Coates. Of course that in the mind of Peseiro, Pinto da Costa and our entire press the mistakes were only those that happened in the second half and not in the first. Go figure.

Pinto da Costa is probably the only person in this current Porto that still hates Benfica more than Sporting. Also, I think those words of praise were more directed at JJ than at our club. Since Bruno de Carvalho took over Sporting's presidency the politics of Portuguese football totally changed and one of the most clear results was SLB and FCP getting together. If you are unable to recognize that you are a very distracted person.

I didn't say we were dead at all. I said that you've won this title even before the league started and I have also said that we will do everything we need to win it, which means winning all the games we have left. There are two to play, let's see if I was right.

·
Administrator
24,777 Posts
I didn't say we were dead at all. I said that you've won this title even before the league started and I have also said that we will do everything we need to win it, which means winning all the games we have left. There are two to play, let's see if I was right.
these were your words a couple days ago, not mine

Anyway, enjoy your title.
my reply to your post was in a tone very different from yours, but your memory sometimes fails you and contradiction is something you are familiar with

and no, still a long way to go...i dont believe porto wins the match tomorrow...its peseiro lol and u have seen thme play?

and we have 2 very tough games yet...maritimo away always hard for us, and as for nacional....machado hates our gutts lol ( maybe not as much as conceição but still lol) , and the team is clearly tired, making many mistakes....still a long way to go

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
these were your words a couple days ago, not mine

my reply to your post was in a tone very different from yours, but your memory sometimes fails you and contradiction is something you are familiar with
I've explained what my "enjoy your title" meant in my previous post, do I need to do it again?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts