Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time to go to a trip to the Cagao stadium to face the blue scum from up north

they are essentially one and the same club these days, so I listed both club's acronyms since they are lovers and Sporting will be playing against the system.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
time to go to a trip to the Cagao stadium to face the blue scum from up north

they are essentially one and the same club these days, so I listed both club's acronyms since they are lovers and Sporting will be playing against the system.
:lala:

Sporting's shortcomings are always the fault of others and in this case it has taken the combined influence of the 2 greatest clubs in Portugal to keep Sporting's greatness down. Ah the agony. Your President is a clown; doesn't know what he is doing anymore. His presence on the bench during matches is counter productive at this stage and merely a political move.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
You're President is a clown.
I don't know what's best: a benfiquista insulting another club's president - yes, because they have the most dignified, honest and uncorrupted leader in our football - or the pristine use of the English grammar.

Sig material all over it. :rastgele:

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
i'll be rooting for your guys next sunday :D :wee:

any chance slimani will be back? really a shame that jefferson wont :palm:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
i'll be rooting for your guys next sunday :D :wee:

any chance slimani will be back? really a shame that jefferson wont :palm:
Slimani played 25' against Wolfsburg so he is available to be picked although I don't know if he'll be a starter.

I'm not worried with Jefferson's absence. He wasn't playing well lately and Jonathan is pretty good.

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lala:

Sporting's shortcomings are always the fault of others and in this case it has taken the combined influence of the 2 greatest clubs in Portugal to keep Sporting's greatness down. Ah the agony. You're President is a clown; doesn't know what he is doing anymore. His presence on the bench during matches is counter productive at this stage and merely a political move.
you just can't contain your love for each other...

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Slimani played 25' against Wolfsburg so he is available to be picked although I don't know if he'll be a starter.

I'm not worried with Jefferson's absence. He wasn't playing well lately and Jonathan is pretty good.

the thing about jefferson is that he can score decisive goals,maybe its just me, but im always worried when facing him:D but slimani being available is already good :thmbup:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
the thing about jefferson is that he can score decisive goals,maybe its just me, but im always worried when facing him:D but slimani being available is already good :thmbup:
Jonathan scored in Alvalade against Porto so I'm hopefull he'll do the same tomorrow. :)

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
i hope so too:D

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
There is no love; just an observation on my behalf. I mean do you really consider Sporting above either Benfica or Porto?
I know you're not capable of much more than a "my dick is bigger than yours" type of conversation but this is not the right place to have it. There are other places in XT where you'll be more welcome to do so.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Primeira Liga 2014/2015

Jornada 23

Estádio do Dragão, 01.03.2015, 20:15 CET
Ref: Artur Soares Dias (AF Porto)
42,111 att.

vs

Fruta CP 3-0 SPORTING CP

A decisive game in the fight for the second place that gives direct access to the CL next season. A win would reduce the gap to our opponents tonight to only 2 points.

It's the third time we face this lot this year and in the two previous ones we were better than them. We drew home 1-1 for the league in a game that we dominated for the most part and we thoroughly beat them at this same stadium 3-1 for the Cup.

For this reason, if it goes down only to the football played inside the pitch, I'm confident we can get the result we need. The problem is that this is a key game to the Holly Alliance FCP/SLB. If Porto wins they practically guarantee the runner-up spot and leave their housemaids of Braga only 1 point behind us. This is why we will have to be at out best level if we want to get what we want from this game.

The line-up will be posted here soon.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Starting XI:

1 Rui Patrício

41 Cédric - 26 Paulo Oliveira - 55 Tobias F. - 33 Jonathan Silva

14 William Carvalho

17 João Mário - 23 Adrien

18 Carrillo - 10 Fredy Montero - 77 Nani

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Subs: 22 Marcelo Boeck, 13 Miguel Lopes, 24 Uri Rosell, 8 André Martins, 11 Diego Capel, 19 Junya Tanaka and 9 Islam Slimani.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
The two XI by nationality...

SPORTING
Portugal
Portugal - Portugal - Portugal - Argentina
Portugal
Portugal - Portugal
Peru - Colombia - Portugal

FC Porto
Brazil
Brazil - Brazil - Spain - Brazil
Brazil
Mexico - Brazil
Spain - Colombia - Algeria

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Porto no Portuguese?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Porto makes 1-0 at 31' through Tello after he is sent alone one-on-one with Patricio thanks to a great backheel pass by Jackson. Out of nowhere this goal.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts