Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're losing 2-0 at home to Estoril right now, but they just had a guy sent off so the last 30 minutes should be interesting.

The home fans are just whistling and booing your team, rightfully so as this is just another disgraceful performance in your own stadium.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Own goal by Estoril in the 75th minute, lead cut down to 2-1 now.

All Sporting since the red card to Estoril, bit of a silly goal though. Viola heads the ball back across the goal mouth, Estoril defender knees it into his own net. :howler:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ricky ties it up 2-2 in the 84th minute. Estoril yelling about an offside but the Wolfwinker was onside by 2 or 3 feet.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2-2 FT.

A great comeback from your team to score 2 goals after Estoril's red card and claw back a tough point at home.

The newly promoted boys will be wondering how they let all 3 points at the Alvalade slip away.

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
I dont get it, dont even wanna try to explain it any more... Sporting was completely flat for the first 65 minutes.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I dont get it, dont even wanna try to explain it any more... Sporting was completely flat for the first 65 minutes.
Who cares? The key thing here is to go and post crap in the Benfica forum because that's important, right? :D

Clear penalty around the 30th minute against Sporting, not called, second yellow to the Estoril player nothing shy of a comedy :howler:, is Sa Pinto going to make it to Thanksgiving?

Place your bets.

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
Estoril got a penalty Afteewards and the player was sent off for asking the ref to give a card
Which fifa now says is a bookable offense

If the refs were really in our side estoril would have had 0 penalties and Zakaria labyad would not have gotten sent off last week which was far more ridiculous then this Incident

It's okay, estoril is a tough team. Maybe Scp can lobby the league to have the return match be Played at the Estadio algarve instead of estoril,s own turf so that the seats. Can be filled with sporting fans for an "away" game . But hey maybe that would not be fair... Not sure if something like that has ever been done before.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Estoril got a penalty Afteewards and the player was sent off for asking the ref to give a card
Which fifa now says is a bookable offense

If the refs were really in our side estoril would have had 0 penalties and Zakaria labyad would not have gotten sent off last week which was far more ridiculous then this Incident

It's okay, estoril is a tough team. Maybe Scp can lobby the league to have the return match be Played at the Estadio algarve instead of estoril,s own turf so that the seats. Can be filled with sporting fans for an "away" game . But hey maybe that would not be fair... Not sure if something like that has ever been done before.
Look, the penalty was clear and your team sucked, you talk about the Estoril game in 2005 but I bet you didn't watch it because Estoril deserved to finish the game with 4 :smileani:
Games are often played at different stadiums as long as the home team wants to do so, why would it matter for us? We'd fill Algarve or Estoril, we're not sporting, we have a fan base that fills other teams' pockets:smileani:

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
Look, the penalty was clear and your team sucked, you talk about the Estoril game in 2005 but I bet you didn't watch it because Estoril deserved to finish the game with 4 :smileani:
Games are often played at different stadiums as long as the home team wants to do so, why would it matter for us? We'd fill Algarve or Estoril, we're not sporting, we have a fan base that fills other teams' pockets:smileani:
Is that the reason? Or are there no cages for sportinguistas at algarve stadium is it?

It's okay. Man I'm the racist , you aren't you voted for obama and run community basketball games on thr other side of town I bet

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
The quality of this thread so far probably equals the quality of the game Sporting played on Saturday. I'm glad I couldn't watch it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts