Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll miss this one as I'll be working but here's the thread.

No matter what happens in this game I hope it will stay in history as the last ever match Pinto da Costa was allowed to sit next to a Sporting Clube de Portugal president in Alvalade.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Good food, good banter, good friends. Should be a cordial affair between both teams; I'll go for another 2-0 FCP victory.

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
Rvw never scores one on one , it's amazing really

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Rojo gets sent off because he tackles his own player..it's one of these "time is tight for Porto"-type of red cards :howler:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Rojo gets sent off because he tackles his own player..it's one of these "time is tight for Porto"-type of red cards :howler:
Did you see the replay? Yes, he got caught up with Rinaudo... but who's leg clips Jackson and brings him down last? Rojo. Correct call from the referee.

Rojo is a complete moron and was sent off the last time we played as well. He's a disaster waiting to happen at all times. No brain.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Sporting's midfield have done an amazing job all game in the 'second line'... between their defensive line and their attack. The closing down of space, the pressuring, and the organization in the middle has stifled any Porto creativity.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
It's around that time where a penalty gets called out of nowhere or another guy that kicks his own player gets sent off. Fun times for sure.
Are we watching the Benfica-Academica game?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Jesualdo sent off.

What a badass. I can't dislike the guy even when he's managing against my team.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
spoooorting!!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts