Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question, how many of you bought Lifehouse's first album??? Yes, I know it was released in 2000 and it's been 4 years since then. :pp

I think it's an absolutely brilliant album. For me, it's the best ever album; although I don't buy too many music CDs. I recommend that you download some of their songs at least. :) Here are my ratings of the songs out of the album (Out of 5).

1) Hanging by the Moment ****
2) Sick Cycle Carousel ***** (IMO, the best song ever)
3) Unknow ***1/2
4) Somebody Else's Song ***1/2
5) Trying ***1/2
6) Only One ****1/2
7) Simon ****
8) Cling & Clatter ***
9) Breathing ****1/2
10) Quasimodo ***
11) Somewhere in Between ****
12) Everything ***** (A perfect song to end the album)

;)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
:star: :star: :star: :star:

MY FAVORITE BAND and ALBUM EVER!!!

Damn, how nice to read this post :D

I also went to a concert of :star: Lifehouse :star: in November 2002.

Handoyo, read this:
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1206283&highlight=lifehouse#post1206283

;)

My favorite is Breathing. Damn I love that song!!!
Others I really REALLY adore are Simon and Everything.
Cling & Clatter is my least favorite song on that album.

I will put the cd in my player now. I feel ashamed, haven't played their album in the past week :eek: :)

And like you mentioned, Stanley Climbfall isn't as good as No Name Face.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*jealous of Michel* :crybaby:

It was very surprising to hear from your that they didn't play Breathing since it was one of their singles. :eek: It is my 2nd favourite song after Sick Cycle Carousel. But we share the common 'feeling' on Cling & Clatter. :D Still, it is a good song but not as good as the rest of the songs in the album.

Do you have any idea when will they launch their 3rd album???

Btw try downloading 'Fool', a song which was not featured in neither No Name Face nor Stanley Climbfall. ;)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I already borrowed that from Mister Kazaa. ;)

You should perhaps take a look at this :cool:

Look for Revolution Cry, also one of my faves.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I love lifehouse an absoulutly amazing band

no name face is the best album ive ever heard also i downloaded some of the songs when he was in blyss storm , revelution cry etc

Stanley Climbfall is also an amazing album through its not as good as no name face ...

TAKE ME AWAY!!!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx a lot for the website, Michel. :happy:

Everything
That's a super-special song for me. It seems to really connect with other people, too. It's one of those songs that every time I played it, a new part came to it. That's why it's so long and kind of mysterious. It's a bunch of different bits and pieces, but it has power because it kind of sums up everything I'm about lyrically and in terms of my relationships and Lifehouse overall. So I think it's a perfect way to end the record.

Totally agree with this sentences. :proud:

Wow, I honestly didn't imagine that there're some Lifehouse fans in this forum. I only expected 1 or 2. :embarass: I've downloaded some of the songs that can't be found in No Name Face & Stanley Climbfall but I think Fool is the best. :cool: I have downloaded Evolution Cry too. A good song, but not a great song IMO. :D

Can you recommend anymore Lifehouse songs for me??? :cool: Thanx!!!

Btw, what are your favourite songs from Stanley Climbfall??? Mine are:
1) Spin
2) Sky is Falling
3) Stanley Climbfall
4) Take Me Away
5) The Beginning (They seem to have the penchant of choosing the perfect song to end albums. :star:)

·
Registered
604 Posts
not in any particular order :
( stanley climbfall)

take me away
stanley climbfall
the beginning
wash
spin
my precious
anchor