Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Deportivo Cali

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
B Jrs and D Cali should b the 1s advancing on this group..

·
94,319 Posts
1st half....26 minutes at the Bombonera ....B Jrs 0- D Cali 0

:eek:

·
94,319 Posts
ColoColo hosts Bolivar 2nite in their Monumental de Stgo ... Will they b the first chilean Team to win one louzy first round game ????

I hope so ..... :eek:

·
94,319 Posts
Thanxs Almighty !!!!! :eek: :devil: :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
colocolo said:
Thanxs Almighty !!!!! :eek: :devil: :D
:D

if u think about it Colo Colo still have chances to qualify....Cali, Bolivar have 6 points and you 3, if we draw Cali in the next match and you beat Boca, Cali and Bolivar will have 7 points and Colo Colo 6, and in the last match Boca might beat Bolivar and then if u beat Cali u qualify......if that were to happen I would root for Colo Colo as they are the Chilean team I like the most (since 1993? when "El Diablo" Etcheverry joined them)

not that I hope that to happen of course :D , Bolivar shall qualify :cool:

·
94,319 Posts
I know all about the chances ColoColo still has ... but it wont happen .... I just hope we whip the Bocones, which we have done b4 and that alone will make me very happy...we really have no business advancing to the next round...not this year anyways !!!

;)

·
94,319 Posts
For what is worth .........

I truly dont see how we can beat Depor Cali in Colombia...but for what is worth .... beating the Bocones is better than bad sex any day !!!!! :pp :howler: :pp

·
94,319 Posts
I said it once....twice...hell...at least five times....there was no way ColoColo was goinn to win in Colombia....but beatinn Boca In Santiago was almost as good as cheap...baaaad sex...and that makes or made my day !!!!!

:D

21 - 35 of 35 Posts