Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big debut of River in the Libertadores. This team is a mistery, the talent is obviously there but it simply doesn't play like a mature team. I don't think the players have gelled. And with new rookie coach in Astrada they certainly look like long shots for this Libertadores.

Tachira is one the more traditional teams in Venezuela and as shown by Maracaibo and Caracas, they will put a strong resistance.

Táchira.- Manuel Sanhouse, Pedro Boada, José González, Leonel Vielma, Félix Lucena, Héctor Bidoglio, Jarrín García, Pedro de Pablos, Guillermo Beraza, Oswaldo Brondo y Alexander Rondón. DT. César Farías.

River Plate.- Franco Costanzo, Juan Fernández, Cristian Nasuti, Eduardo Tuzzio, Ricardo Rojas, Eduardo Coudet, Javier Mascherano, Osmar Ferreyra, Luis González, Daniel Montenegro y Fernando Cavenaghi. DT. Leonardo Astrada.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Deportivo Tachira 0 - River Plate 0

River will have to improve a lot to even challenge in the later rounds. Very mediocre display by them and were lucky not lose this game.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Robban said:
Loco> When will Gallardo and Salas be back?
Gallardo got injured a few weeks ago during the pre season, so I don't know when he's due to return.

Now, Salas is taking part of all team work outs and is scheduled to come back in a week and a half.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Loco said:
Gallardo got injured a few weeks ago during the pre season, so I don't know when he's due to return.

Now, Salas is taking part of all team work outs and is scheduled to come back in a week and a half.
Good!:) A Boca victory always tastes better when you play your strongest side.;)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Loco said:
I have been told that Salas is drinking :drunk: too much these days and stays late for night, is this correct?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts