Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
we still need that attacking mid.

William came, but we needs somebody with more baggage to change with Alex.

We can win the Libertadores, but it will be nerve wrecking every single game. Maintain expectations low, cause all the time we mess up with high expectations.

But we have a "copeiro team"

And if we get to the final against Boca, I want to meet you in the La Bombonera invasion Still Learning. I want ot see if you have the kudos to tell those bosteros what they really are!:tim::spank::clint::musik:

A CORRENTE JAMAIS SERA QUEBRADA!!!!!:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

·
oic
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we still need that attacking mid.

William came, but we needs somebody with more baggage to change with Alex.

We can win the Libertadores, but it will be nerve wrecking every single game. Maintain expectations low, cause all the time we mess up with high expectations.

But we have a "copeiro team"

And if we get to the final against Boca, I want to meet you in the La Bombonera invasion Still Learning. I want ot see if you have the kudos to tell those bosteros what they really are!:tim::spank::clint::musik:

A CORRENTE JAMAIS SERA QUEBRADA!!!!!:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:
hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

william didnt came.
from shaktar?
are u crazy??

source.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
yes, I think his deal fell through.

Pity that we got a bunch of dead wood. But Andres is always good in buying these not so known players... out of the blue most of them start playing well

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I have to wonder how much long they'll wait for Adriano to "get into shape". He has been "recovering his fitness" for what, 10 months now? More? Seriously, Adriano's fitness is more elusive than the chupacabras.

But I suspect that he won't be tolerated for much longer, as a discreet campaign was already started by "O Globo" to bring Adriano back to Flamengo (this weekend Globo printed something like "People close to Adriano say he'll only return to greatness when he returns to the club where he feels at home", which probably means that Corinthians' patience is about to run out so he'll soon need another gullible bunch to sign his paychecks).

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Liternit

My expectations are moderate.... so we will take it easy... as it comes :)

But i believe in Liedson and Emerson Sheik.... and even Adriano scoring one or tow decisve goals despite all his problems. He will definitly cause some more problems, but let's see how it goes :)

·
oic
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 17 of 17 Posts