Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody started a thread, is it because Cruzeiro, and no Flamengo or SP/Corinthians played 7:0..
It was a nice game to watch, with 3 attackers, Adilson Batista could play the Italian way, because he could qualify with a goalless draw, that the Lord of football he did not do that.

It is true that the opponent was weak, but it is nice to see a game which presented what the world calls "Brazilian typical football"

Another thing I liked was the poster that some fans presented " we do not want sales, we want titles"

I must say that Cruzeiro lost the title of "the team that sells most" to Gremio..(Which is still struggling with old depts, which hang over it like a curse)

Look at the goals and the full attendance of the fans in the Mineirao, a nice sight

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Esportes/0,,GIM1204285-7824-OS+GOLS+DE+CRUZEIRO+X+REAL+POTOSI+PELA+TACA+LIBERTADORES,00.html
The scorers:
Marquinhos Paraná,Thiago Ribeiro, Kléber, Jonathan, Eleandro, Bernardo e Guerrón

·
Registered
590 Posts
we rock !!!!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roger is also coming to Cruzeiro after Gremio rejected him.. Now when ouza is severely injured, I suppose they regret. Anyhow, Cruzeiro thanked and here he is, Will it be a wpthwhile reforcement:: We will know in due time

As Cruzeiro has to have practically 2 teams (Like Inter) to fight for the Gauchao and Libertadores, I think Roger can help;

·
Registered
590 Posts
well.. we are playing Mineiro.. and just couse of that, we dont need 2 teams. We just need play with our best players in 1 leg against Atletico-mg, and its solved. Simple as that.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wrote gauchao instead of Mineiro, sorry for the mistake, You think that the Gauchao is stronger? Well, every year there are some team of the interior that surprises.. maybe the Gauchao has another relatively strong teams (Joventude and Caxias used to be)/ In the Mineiro last year it was Tupi who made the problems.. Ipatinga used to be stronger than now, I even remember Cruzzeiro losing to |Guarani Divinopolis in 2004 .. Of course when it comes ot the semi final and final, Atletico and Cruzeiro are the protagonistas. Ipatinga took it one didnt she??

Anyway, we are way 0ff topic of the Libertadores
I will be delighted to discuss more the estaduais, there is a thread dedicated to them, you are welcome
BTW, there are also link to the page of the Libertadores in GE in a cportal opened some time ago in a blog called futebol_estaduais (In hte flogvip.net site)
Check the thread here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts