Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you news from the greek press about Liberopoulos?
You remember AMOROSO! when i was asking for Libe's contract.you know that inter is very interested,isn't it?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No,he still hasnt signed.There was a shocking rumor that Olympiakos had contacted him but he was quick to deny it.The fact is that he is out of contract now and free to negotiate with anyone.However,he is smart enough not to sign for Lens...

The new president of Panathinaikos said however "we are going to make him an offer he wont be able to reject,we want to pair him with Vlaovic to form the best attack in Greece".

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes but his contract ends in 2001.
and inter can pay him as much as pao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Of course Inter can pay him as much as PAO.Even more.BUT Liberopulos is a Panathinaikos fan.He supported this team from his childhood.Still,if I was him I wouldnt go to Inter.Liberopulos,is better than all Inter forwards apart from Vieri and Ronaldo.However,at Inbter the wages and the trasnfer fees make the line up,not the playing value...

The best thing Liberopulos can do is go to a big team where he will find playing time.Or stay at Panathinaikos.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to Lochness monster

I live in France in paris but my parents are greek,from athens and kavala.I will come in greece next week.
I think that sousa will go to panathinaikos,and it's talking about Liberopoulos and Zamorano going in PAO too.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I heard that the president of PAO are offering a 3-year contract to Liberopoulos which gives him 400 million Drachmes a year the best paid Greek footballer in greek football more then Nikolaidis get paid. Im not sure his gonna stay but if i was he i would have stayed 3 years and when i was 27 i would to a big european club. Libe is for me a great player even if im not PAO. I compare him with Del Piero but even better ( dont laugh) After the injury that Piero had he isnt the half of the player he used to br. Libe is faster and better player .

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
If I was Liberopoulos I would move to Europe now.Its at his best age.But not to Inter.Try to find a club where you will be in the spotlights but you will play as well...

I'm not sure if he is better than Del Piero but he is indeed an exelent world class forward.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
And there was a war between Zoff and the Press/the Tifozi over whether del Piero should be playing or not!!!

As Guardiola said: "there's very a thin line between glory and disgrace".

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Del piero:the penalty man...
And this guy is compared with Totti...
Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!
France champions d' Europe!!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well,Zoff decision was the worst !If Pippo was playing(God,i cant believe that i am saying that!) Italia would have won!Why DelPiero?Why?Totti is tha man and yes Pippo is the second better(in attack)!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts