Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forward Nikos Liberopoulos who was heavily linked to a move to Seria A and Inter Milan has commited himself to the club by signing a new 3 years contract.The financial terms were not anounced but Libe is believed to be earning 300.000.000 drachmas per year after today.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Bravo to agorim

With Lyberopoulos and Vlaovic up front and Nasiopoulos on the bench i think PAO will be powerful. I have to say good work Fillipidis and PAO. With Lybe in the team return of Pfipsen,Karagounis and Goumas and the aditional reinforcement will PAO be great. FORZA NEWCASTLE

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think Paulo Sousa will effectively cover the gap left by Mykland? he is more creative,more of a playmaker but Mykland ws simply a road runner.Saric was also a good tranfer because he will allow Olivarez to move at midfielder and Percy rocks at midfield.

Its going to be a great season next year...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Paulo SOusa its true he is not hard working defensive but has a great passing game and a good look of the field. He can get the roll as general at the field. He has qualitys that Mykland didnt had and things that he not has compared to Mykland.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes but with Pfllipsen and Karagounis you already have two "generals" in midfield.I think you were in need of a hard worker,someone to do the dirty work like Mykland did.Galletto is a huge flop so he is not your man.Can Sousa make it? time will tell...

You also forgot Sybniewski at your forward line...

G

·
0 Posts
Sh*t!!!!
I wanted an other greek in inter!!!
Please Mavroyennidis,come to us to replace Panucci!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is absolutely no way Olympiakos will let Mavrogenidis go unless the bid is tooooooo good to refuse.Georgatos was replacable since they had djordjevic but Mavrogenidis is
a) much better than Georgatos
b) irreplacable.

G

·
0 Posts
I know this and I think that mavro is the best at this place inthe world...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts