Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liam Gallagher says the England football team are a bunch of "gay boys" with no chance of winning the World Cup.

Liam, 33, said: "I'm not one of those people who are that patriotic when it comes to the England team. I think that if you play direct football and deserve to win, you win.

"At times the England players seem to play like women. Beckham and others, they're gay boys."

Speaking ahead of Oasis's South American tour, Liam also took a pop at U2 and the Rolling Stones, who recently played in front of a million people in Rio.

He claimed: "They're the biggest bands in the world, without doubt. The Stones are big. They fill stadiums and they're in tune with the times. I respect them but their songs are a pile of crap.

"As for U2, I don't understand what they're doing. They're rock stars - for me, they don't say a lot. They don't seem like normal people."

:howler:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
He doesn't even consider himself English last I heard, Irish or some bollocks. Like the cockney scots.

Kyle said:
He claimed: "They're the biggest bands in the world, without doubt. The Stones are big. They fill stadiums and they're in tune with the times. I respect them but their songs are a pile of crap.

They'll still be playing the stones for centuries, Oasis just ripped shit off for most of their career, then ripped themselves off for the rest of it. :pp They've got like 2 songs that might compare to a couple of the lesser stones songs, at best. Most overhyped shite ever. :howler:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
arfy05 said:
if you play direct football :yuck:

i hate direct football, gallagher is a noob and doing it to get more publicity and add to his "bad boy" image, feel sorry for those who fall for it :rolleyes:
Give him a break. His band didn't do a decent album in 11 years, he needs some minutes of glory. Time proved how silly was his comparison with The Beatles. Not only this, he must be really pissed off, seeing the guy of Blur still on top, when he's just one more, living from the "morning glory" of the past. Seriously, I thought Oasis had splited.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Kyle said:

"At times the England players seem to play like women.

Most female football players could kick his ass around the pitch quite easily.

·
Banned
2,017 Posts
Im good man, thanks for asking, yeah I've been abit busy with a few things in the US, I'll be back in the U.K soon so don't cry for me boys :tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts