Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To be honest, I give up with trying to work out why he hasn't been played, not even on the bench to be honest. Their has been rumblings that he is a bit of a 'rude' boy behind the scenes, but it still baffles me why he hasnt been given a chance at all to show what he can do in the first team.

With the signing of Chris Porter from Motherwell that means at the moment, we have 6 strikers!! on the books at the moment in Hulse, Ellington, Varney,Villa, Porter and Dickinson and surely you can't have that many strikers in any one squad!!....I would assume something is going to give by the end of the season or maybe before that, but im just disappointed that he has been given a start!!!

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Villa seems to be going :( if you believe the papers, shame i'd rather we sent Ellington back, Varney seems a terrible buy. As for Dickinson, who knows, obviously not impressed Clough enough for a start, though Hulse and Commons is working well at the moment.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
He impressed me at League One, and he obviously did well at Blackpool.

As I said 2 months ago, the lad can do really well at Derby.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
He's still pretty young, and may yet get his chance, if we can get a bit of breathing space from the bottom then i would think so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts