1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LFP WEEK 28- ESTADIO EL MADRIGAL

VS

LFP WEEK 28- At the Estadio El Madrigal

Atletico will be hoping to carry on their current excellent form as they travel to the Estadio El Madrigal and hope to continue to push into the Euro places. Villareal will also be looking for a win following their advance in the Champions League. According to the bookmakers Villareal go into the game slight favourites although odds may change, they currently stand at:
Villareal 6/4 Draw 3/1 Atletico Madrid 7/2

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
This is a kind of final. Atlético and Villarreal need the points to continue in the fight. A defeat wouldn't be definitive, but it'd be a step backwards. Atlético is one of the most regular sides at this moment, if not the most. Villarreal have been irregular during all season, so you never know which face they'll show.

The goal average will be important too. Interesting game.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think again we will miss the injured players especially Maxi,
this will be a tough game, but im positive we can get a good result

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
La Liga | Matchday 28th | Sat, 18 Mar 06, 22:00 | Estadio El Madrigal

Atl. Madrid -> Pos: 8th. P: 27. W: 11. D: 8. L: 8. Goals scored: 38. Goals conceded: 26. Points: 41. Top Scorer: F Torres 11 goals
Villarreal -> Pos: 7th. P: 27. W: 10. D: 11. L: 6. Goals scored: 37. Goals conceded: 26. Points: 43. Top Scorer: Riquelme 11 goals

Probable Starting XI
25 L Franco [22 (1) matches, 20 goals conceded]
_2 Velasco [20 matches]
22 Pablo [25 matches, 2 goals]
21 Perea [24 matches]
15 Molinero [3 matches]
_7 Galletti [5 (11) matches, 1 goal]
23 Luccin [19 (1) matches, 2 goals]
_8 Ibagaza [11 (6) matches]
_3 A López [25 matches, 2 goals]
10 Kežman [19 (2) matches, 6 goals]
_9 F Torres [26 matches, 11 goals]

Probable Subs
1 Cuéllar 4 Colsa 5 García Calvo 6 Zahínos 36 A Moreno 37 Marqués 38 Vara

Injured List
11 Maxi 18 Valera

Banned
17 Petrov 20 Gabi

Out of the Squad
27 P Sicilia 28 Manu 29 Azcárate 30 Falcón 31 Mario 32 R Llorente 33 Roberto 35 Basilio

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Young07 said:
Sorry Husky i should have done that
Why?

no no it is fine ... you make the thread and I will post this kind of posting every time ... We split our work to make the whole thing better !!!

Husky

PS: I know this is offtopic and I know I could have send him an PM ... BUT I want to tell all of you, that young is a great Mod and is ddoing a great job for this forum !!! THANK YOU !!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
The point could be good for Atleti. Now they have to wait for the rest of results. They still can do it, but this point would have been perfect, if they had done a decent first half of the season.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah the result was ok, not the worst result but it could have been better, a win would have been good for the European places.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Well yes but we have to be realistic ... a draw with ten men after reciving a goal after 10 minutes is good. No doubt!

Now we play Sevilla, Cadiz and Celta Vigo after these games we know wheare we belong to.

Husky

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah the next three games are going to be important, especially the game vs Sevilla which will be a tough one

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
this match was good, we play with less players but we play very good, this team is 1900483939478 times better then when the bastard bianchi is here before !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts