Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tommorrow, 21:00.

Last home match of the season, probably lots of hankies.

The players called up:

Valdés, Pinto, Thuram, Fali, Abidal, Oleguer, Puyol, Zambrotta, Edmílson, Touré Yaya, Deco, Rueda, Giovani, Bojan, Eto’o, Ezquerro, Henry i Messi.

Rueda and Fali from Barça B also called up.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I hope Rijkaard gets the goodbye he deserves, a true gentleman who could be considered one of the best coaches we've ever had.

It's just sad that we won't be able to say goodbye to Ronaldinho (if he leaves in the summer?). He's out of doubt a Barcelona icon and it's really sad that the crowd won't get to salute him for the last time, such a tragic ending to this magical love-affair that Barcelona and Ronaldinho had.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
So Ronaldinho really played his last match allready for us.
I dont know what to say, maybe he can wait another year to say goodbye, the change of spirit at the club might just do him fine.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Can't he say goodbye without playing?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Seems so, but nobody will buy him anyway now.
So if we give him a 2nd chance and let him stay another year we will loose probably 20 milion for a transfer now but at least go for it, after all i think everybody will spend millions to see Ronaldinho 2004-2006 again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
We have already given him a second chance, he hasn't taken it it and it's over already.

Deal with it.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I dont really know if i should blame Ronaldinho so much, the butt, the piece of ****, the devil & the beast, the evil brother i feel was just Prank Rijkaard.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Whisky, you're the devil. Isn't that right Ronnie?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
ffs, whiskey is what the devil sent Ronaldinho, its the devil's fault he did not keep the whiskey for himself and let Gaucho do whatever he wanted all the time.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Blame the devil always...

What about free will?

Sorry going a bit off topic.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Mallorca is in 7th place, so it's not going to be an easy match, but we can definitely do it. Another 6 goals would be nice.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Any stream ?

1 - 20 of 200 Posts