Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Real Sociedad de Fútbol
Real Madrid CF

The excitement of the Villarreal match forced me to start this thread WAY early. :D

Real Madrid always tend to struggle in the Basque region but this is a game we simply have to win. Real Sociedad are playing very well at the Anoeta and have won their last five league matches at home, so it's a tricky time to go to San Sebastián and the fact we have several key players missing hardly helps our cause. Zidane, Salgado and Samuel are all suspended and will be replaced by Figo, Bravo and Pavon respectively.

The only good news is the likely return of Thomas Gravesen who is expected to shake off an ankle knock in time to line up next weekend.

Who knows? Maybe the lead at the top of the table after Barcelona play Malaga will only be 3 or 4 points. :pp

Cup Final number 4. Let's go out there and collect another win. :boxing:

REAL MADRID XI:

STATISTICS:

Real Sociedad de Fútbol Home Record:

P16 W9 D3 L4
% of points accumulated at Home: 63%

Real Madrid Away Record:

P16 W8 D3 L5
% of points accumulated on Road: 56%

CURRENT FORM:

Real Sociedad de Fútbol: WDWLW
Real Madrid CF: LWWWW

PREVIOUS MEETING:

05/01/05: Real Madrid CF 2-1 Real Sociedad de Fútbol (Ronaldo 42, Nihat 73, Zidane 90 pen)

TIME AND VENUE:

La Liga| Sunday| 1 May 2005| 17:00 CET| Estadio Anoeta.

TV:

TV4 Plus
TV2 Xtra
C+ Blauw
Taquilla
Kanal 5 (DK)
NTV Turkey
Sport 1 Hungary
Canal+ Sport (Poland)
Canal+ Sport 2 Poland (Delay 19:00)
Al Jazeera Sport net broadcast
Al Jazeera Sport
Sky Sports 1

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
hey this is the team luxemburgo had hisfirst match and we won in the 7 minute game right?

they is gonna want revenge man, so we gotta hope we stay motivated like or else we

is screwed, it seems they now learned to cope without nihat so...

Hala Madrid :star: :star: Heres to hoping Barca lose tommorow! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
geez looks dangerous..dont think we may be able to pull it off.. my predictions in the past 2 games have been correct, so am not gonna predict this time!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
--------------------Casillas----------------
------------Mejia---Helguera----Pavon----
----Beckham/R.Bravo----------------------Roberto Carlos
-------------Gravesen-----Guti/Bekcham----------------
---------------------Solari/Raul-------------
-------------Owen---------O Fenomeno

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
It's going to be rough!!!!!!!

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Dagoods said:
--------------------Casillas----------------
------------Mejia---Helguera----Pavon----
----Beckham/R.Bravo----------------------Roberto Carlos
-------------Gravesen-----Guti/Bekcham----------------
---------------------Solari/Raul-------------
-------------Owen---------O Fenomeno

Where is Pigo in all of this? You guys think he'll get benched even with Zidane suspended? That would be WEIRD...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Where is Pigo in all of this? You guys think he'll get benched even with Zidane suspended? That would be WEIRD...
well he will be our SUPER-SUB!

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Just read in AS that Real Madrid will appeal against the red cards for Zidane and Samuel.

Plus the yellow cards for Salgado and Beckham!!

I really hope atleast Salgado's and Samuel's appeals are accepted.

·
Registered
489 Posts
...tough game, good thing gravesen will be back.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I have this date marked in my book. This is the day. I really hope that you drop some points this week.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Just read in AS that Real Madrid will appeal against the red cards for Zidane and Samuel.

I know that the RFFE always takes away Madrid's cards, but if they take Samuel and Salgado, I will be more than pissed. Their cards were deserved and they should remain. I can see Zidane's card being taken away, he is like a wonder boy that can't do anything wrong, as mali called him a sweet person :rollani:

Either way, this will be an afternnon for Pintxos and Tintos:party:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Real_Madrid said:

Madrid can appeal whatever in their new victimism (how things have changed in the "club señor"!!), but Samuel's red card is fair and Zidane's too, since it is an agression (and it's not the first time that he does it, recall his agression on Alfaro). Samuel will get the usual match ban and Zidane should get 2 or 3 match ban, since it's not the first time that he uses dirty tricks. Also Salgado's yellow is fair, since it was a tackle from behind with no chances to play the ball.

If they're not all banned, it will be a big scandal... unless Marca and As start their usual campaign saying: "Oh, no, they didn't want to do it, they're nice people who organize friendly matches to raise money for Red Cross International", like they did with Figo when he sent that rookie to the hospital with a broken knee.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Well, looking at AS today, I can see they've already started with their bullshit...

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
I know that the RFFE always takes away Madrid's cards
Senna was allowed to play against Real Madrid and was one of the best players in the match with Riquelme, Beckham and Ronaldo but sadly none of you even dared to commit on his accepted appeal, its always when its Real Madrid.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts