Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vs

Saturday, 26 Apr (20:00)CET , Estadio El Riazor

The liga has already been sentenced so this is pretty much a meaningless game for us.

Depor are in great form lately. They won 7,drew 1 and only lost once in their last 9 league games so that makes matters even more difficult for us.

Our most important players should be given a rest and those who have just came back from injuries need as much time as possible.

Probable line-up:

Valdes
Puyol-Marquez-Thuram-Sylvinho
Edmilson
Deco-----Guddy
Messi------------Bojan
Henry

VISCA EL BARÇA

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Very tough stadium to play in.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
La Liga is lost so rest our important players this time.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Meaningless game? U wanna finish 3rd in the league and end up playing the qualifiers for the CL??

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
I don't expect us getting something out of this match. If we don't lose I would be more than satisfied.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Meaningless game? U wanna finish 3rd in the league and end up playing the qualifiers for the CL??
No ! we want Uefa Cup this time.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
With the B team (more or less) out here we'll probably trash Depor....

Rijkaard should give Valiente etc a chance...

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
lets gooooo depor!!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Very tough stadium to play in.
And Villarreal are hot on Barca's heels for 2nd spot so perhaps this isn't as meaningless as I imagined at first. Unless Barca are fine with possibly finishing 3rd and going through CL qualifiers if they go out of the CL on Tuesday or lose the final.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
And Villarreal are hot on Barca's heels for 2nd spot so perhaps this isn't as meaningless as I imagined at first. Unless Barca are fine with possibly finishing 3rd and going through CL qualifiers if they go out of the CL on Tuesday or lose the final.
villareal is already 2nd.....now is atleti turn to catch barca for 3rd

we are coming for you barca!!

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
I believe in miracles.

Say madrid lose the next four we win our last 5 villarreal draw once and the stars are aligned properly, we are champions :)

Forca Barca!!!

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
I believe in miracles.

Say madrid lose the next four we win our last 5 villarreal draw once and the stars are aligned properly, we are champions :)

Forca Barca!!!
Well Madrid have already lost 8 or 9 games this year so anything is possible. The stars must be aligned properly though....

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
If we finish 2nd much better, but I don't mind if we finish 3rd... in fact, it could even be good to avoid the stupid summer tours for once in years. I don't see such a great difference in being 2nd and 3rd.

The most important game will be played against Man Utd., so this game is meaningless for us now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
We took Real down, now it's your turn... I kid... we'll probably defend like man untied ha ha

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Messi and Milito won't be called up for this game. Both rested for the United clash.

Bojan-Henry-Gio it will be.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts