Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Real Madrid CF
Villarreal CF

This is a very difficult match but one we need to win to keep the pressure on Los Cules. Many Barcelona players (including Ronaldinho) did not know the Real Madrid result at Levante on Sunday so that they could have maximum concentration for the Getafe match. This time though we play a full 24 hours before Barca, kinda hard to avoid our result now. :D Anyways, Barca go to Malaga and I am sure the Cules don't need reminding what happened there last season. :D

Gravesen's ankle is showing improvement and he could feature in this game if he completes his rehabilation programme successfuly.

We all know about Villarreal and the fantastic season they are having. Riquelme is one of the Top 3 players of Spanish Football this season and he is the obvious threat to content with on Saturday night. Everything good that comes from Los Submarines seems to evolve around him. We also need to keep an eye on the rejuvinated 18-goal Diego Forlan, who can score from any angle on either foot. Jose Mari and Lucho Figueroa are also guys who can score easily if given time and space on the ball.

REAL MADRID XI (probable):

STATISTICS:

Real Madrid CF Home Record:

P16 W13 D0 L3
% of points accumulated at Home: 82%

Villarreal CF Away Record:

P15 W3 D6 L6
% of points accumulated on Road: 33%

CURRENT FORM:

Real Madrid CF: DLWWW

Villarreal CF: DWWDD

PREVIOUS MEETINGS:

05/12/04: Villarreal CF 0-0 Real Madrid CF

TIME AND VENUE:

La Liga| Saturday| 23 April 05| 22:00 CET| Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.

TV:

TV4 Plus
TV2 Xtra
C+ Blauw
Taquilla
Kanal 5 (DK)
NTV Turkey
Sport 1 Hungary
Canal+ Sport (Poland)
Canal+ Sport 2 Poland (Delay 21:30)
Al Jazeera Sport net broadcast
Al Jazeera Sport
Sky Sports 1

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
They key will be Gravesen being extremely physical on Roman. If we give Roman the time and space to move, he will burn our defense rather easily with his extraordinary passing.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
well u guys dont have to worry about jose mari thats for sure , what a joke he is.. hopefully someday roman and ronaldo will be on the same team :D its gonna be a great match

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
hopefully someday roman and ronaldo will be on the same team
THAT WOULD BE SUBLIME!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Dagoods said:
THAT WOULD BE SUBLIME!
And then we'd have to get rid of every single creative player we have, because the gameplan is solely based around Riquelme.

No thanks.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
FigoIsGod said:
And then we'd have to get rid of every single creative player we have, because the gameplan is solely based around Riquelme.

No thanks.
and on what "creative" player our current gameplan is based on?!?
Zidan? Beckham? (I'm not writing figo since he is not playing anymore...)
I'll take Riquelme with open arms into our team...

Casillas will be put into the extreme tests once more...

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
We will need these three players to be on form: Ronaldo, Gravesen and Casillas

Intresting fact about the match is that Villareal only scored one goal in the Bernabeu!! Plus never won or drew and mostly got hammered once 4-1 :D

Anyway, Villareal is a different team now, which have two amazing players in Riquelme and Forlan.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Helguera in hospital

Helguera has been brought to hospital this morning for gastroenteritis and dehydration. He has not played on sunday and since the treatment of the Real Madrid docs did not help him, he has been sent to the hospital today. Depending on his development he is in doubt for the next game against Villarreal.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
I hope we win this game! We have to coz i have a feeling this weekend things might turn around our way... and i think they will!!! Hala madrid!

Here is picture i took of the "picturethread" where im in it. Well u cant really see the face very well but oh well thats me!!! ive been trying to find pictures of me all over the web but this one is the only one i have found so far. I will get my own pictures developed soon and then i will post them here.. also the IKERMAN pictures i took....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Daopica said:
also the IKERMAN pictures i took....
Yes yes! The ikerman pictures! I've been waiting patiently.. :sweeteye:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
At this moment, Riquelme is the best AM-CM on earth.
better than beckham and zidane put together!

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
means were most probably without Helguera and Gravy. :(

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
He doesn't like medicine... he is not the first person in the world, that has a problem with synthetically designed drugs/medicine... some people don't eat meat, because they are pretentious "rooster"-suckers, who think they are saving the planet.... it is his right to decide what to put in his body.. just let it be :pp

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
gravesen dosnt take medicines but takes steroides??? strange !

1 - 20 of 226 Posts