Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betis Balompié vs FC BARCELONA

LFP| Saturday, 29 March (20:00) CET Round 29 | Estadio Manuel Luiz De Lopera​

The title race is getting tigher every week so no room for slip ups here.

The gap is now down to 4 points, so a win here is a must to keep the pressure on Real Madrid.

Henry and Etoo are waste on the wings, so I guess Rijkaard should put two strikers upfront and switch to 4-4-2 but i guess this will never happen.

A line-up i would love to see:

---------------Valdes--------------
-Zambro--Puyol-----Milito----Abidal-
------------Xavi-----Yaya---------
-------Bojan--------------Iniesta---
-------------Eto'o---Henry---------

Probable line-up:

---------------Valdes--------------
-Zambro--Puyol-----Milito----Abidal-
----------------Yaya---------------
------------Xavi-------Iniesta-------
-------Bojan--------------Henry----
----------------Eto'o---------------

PS. guys this is my first thread, i hope its ok :)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Another slip up for us this one I think. Despite the score, the Valladolid match was nothing to be inspired by and I think we lack bottle big time. I don't mean to be critical of our best striker and someone that guarantees us goals all the time but I haven't been impressed with Eto'o in recent games. Granted he's been played all over the show like our other 2 forwards but I don't know whether its his pace, touch or confidence or what? anyway just thought I'd raise the point. Anyway sign of a good striker that still scores goals every match and doesn't look his best, hope to see the best of him against Betis this weekend.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
The thread is beautiful, Catalan05.

-----------

As for the game, if I got €0.01 every time I've read "no room for slip-ups" in a Barca match thread in the last two seasons, I'd be able to buy... I don't know, but I'd have a lot of money.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Another slip up for us this one I think. Despite the score, the Valladolid match was nothing to be inspired by and I think we lack bottle big time. I don't mean to be critical of our best striker and someone that guarantees us goals all the time but I haven't been impressed with Eto'o in recent games. Granted he's been played all over the show like our other 2 forwards but I don't know whether its his pace, touch or confidence or what? anyway just thought I'd raise the point. Anyway sign of a good striker that still scores goals every match and doesn't look his best, hope to see the best of him against Betis this weekend.
Do you guys ever have any optimism?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
When you are optimistic you get dissapointed easily and you curse all the time, throw stuff, kick people, breaking TVs, everything is a mess, people crying, chaos. Then you need to drink a lot in order to forget and then you get drunk and people, families cry more. And then your gf get pissed and leaves because you are a drunkie who can't control yourself and yell at everybody. And then you need to buy her stuff and tell lies to her - like that you don't care more about Barça than her. And that cost you money and makes you a lying, heartless freak. Then you end up in a street with no money, no gf and no home because you spend all your money on buying alcohol and stuff for the gf that you can't afford the rent.

Pessimism is the wiseman's path. :thmbup:

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
When you are optimistic you get dissapointed easily and you curse all the time, throw stuff, kick people, breaking TVs, everything is a mess, people crying, chaos. Then you need to drink a lot in order to forget and then you get drunk and people, families cry more. And then your gf get pissed and leaves because you are a drunkie who can't control yourself and yell at everybody. And then you need to buy her stuff and tell lies to her - like that you don't care more about Barça than her. And that cost you money and makes you a lying, heartless freak. Then you end up in a street with no money, no gf and no home because you spend all your money on buying alcohol and stuff for the gf that you can't afford the rent.

Fair enough. I think I'll join you lot.

Pessimistic it is then :)

·
Registered
194 Posts

Beautiful post :thmbup: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
We've conceded 5 penalties in the last 6 games. This has got to change; actually a lot of things have to change too but thats a different matter.

Nine games left. 27 points from that would be nice.

We can win this.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
We've conceded 5 penalties in the last 6 games. This has got to change; actually a lot of things have to change too but thats a different matter.

Nine games left. 27 points from that would be nice.

We can win this.
5 penalties in the last 6 games? A conspiracy...

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
The game will not be played at Manuel Luiz De Lopera right ?

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
1 - 20 of 285 Posts