1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Villarreal CF
RCD Espanyol

Match Thread.

3rd vs 4th in la liga this weekend as Espanyol travel to Villarreal CF with a one-point advantage in the league table. Raúl Tamudo, Iván de la Peña and Mauricio Pochettino all return from injury for Espanyol while Daniel Jarque is back from suspension.

This is one of the most important games of the season, so maybe the fact Villarreal's Uefa Cup game with FC Steaua Bucuresti was cancelled due to the icy weather conditions in Romania might be a blessing in disguise.

STATISTICS:

Villarreal CF Home Record:

P13 W9 D3 L1
% of points accumulated on Road: 77%

RCD Espanyol Road Record:

P14 W4 D3 L7
% of points accumulated at Home: 36%

CURRENT FORM:

Villarreal CF: LWLWD
RCD Espanyol: WLWDW

PREVIOUS MEETING:

31/10/04: RCD Espanyol 0-0 Villarreal CF.

TIME AND VENUE:

La Liga| Sunday, 13 March 2005| 17:00 CET| Estadio El Madrigal.

TV:

Aljazeera Sport
Canal+ (Spain)
Taquilla 2
TV Sport RO

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I knew you would be on here soon enough. :D

Let's hope Villarreal win!

Espanyol will have no answer to Forlan and Riquelme. :D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
Villarreal have a key Liga Primera encounter with major UEFA Champions League implications when they host third place Espanyol at the Madrigal stadium. The two clubs played to a scoreless draw in Barcelona in Week 9.

3 Points Mr Engineer .... nothinn less this wiken !!!!!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
C'mon Villarreal, **** the ass of the pericos... give them a lesson!!
No other team was more dominated in whole liga matches than Espanyol by Villareal in first round, BUT they only tie then, I tell you if they get rid of that match, is gonna be tough to nail them, Villa will need to nail since fiirst ocassion, not like the mentioned match.

·
94,483 Posts
Gol Premium ESPAÑA Villarreal x Espanyol 11.00AM :D LIVE in 3+ hrs Miami Time !!!

·
94,483 Posts
Well done Lads !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Bien hecho, a seguir asi, today was recover the volume of football. WWhat was Valencia-Aleti a freakking war? taking the game aside, that ref deserves the death penalty, he can be responsible of so many bad injures in players, I watch him i other games, and every time the same...

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Watch out RM, we are coming :D Who would join me in thinking that Villarreal might come second after Barca on the table :D

Beautiful win by Villarreal today it couldve been more if Lucho did not slip in that chance infront of an empty net but wtf, he compensated it with a beautiful goal.

Forlan was great tonight, Sorin and Roman played great and Sena as well. All of them deserve the MOM, but I will give it to Forlan who scored one, assisted another and was after that ridiculouse penalty :D

·
Registered
967 Posts
nice win against those putas! if samuel eto'o wasn't doing so well forlan might win the pichichi, something a couple of years ago that would have shocked me!

·
Merengue Argentino
2,078 Posts
I love what Villarreal has done this year.

Pellegrino looks like he is working well in Spain.

I hope Riquelme stays with you guys instead of go back to los cules.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts