Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Getafe CF
Real Madrid CF

We don't have any time to think about Juventus, we have a league title challenge to think about and the next three weeks in la liga will determine where this season's championship touches down. Real Madrid play three teams, starting this weekend against cross-town rivals Getafe CF, who are all in the relegation zone whereas Barcelona face tricky games against Bilbao, a rejuvinated Deportivo side as well as Real Betis.

We need to gain maximum points from our next few games and any slip up here would be total disaster.

Beckham is suspended.

REAL MADRID XI (probable):

--------------Casillas-----------
Bravo-Helguera-Samuel-Carlos--
-Figo Guti-Gravesen-Zidane----
--------Raul-----Ronaldo--------

STATISTICS:

Getafe CF Home Record:

P14 W7 D3 L4
% of points accumulated at Home: 57%

Real Madrid Away Record:

P13 W6 D3 L4
% of points accumulated on Road: 54%

CURRENT FORM:

Getafe CF: WLDDD
Real Madrid CF: WLLWD

PREVIOUS MEETINGS:

THIS SEASON:
31/10/04: Real Madrid CF 2-0 Getafe CF (Owen 28, Ronaldo 79).

TIME AND VENUE:

La Liga| Sunday, 13 March 2005| 19:00 CET| Estadio Alfonso Perez.

TV:

TV4 Plus
TV2 Xtra
C+ Blauw
Taquilla
Kanal 5 (DK)
NTV Turkey
Sport 1 Hungary
Canal+ Sport (Poland)
Canal+ Sport 2 Poland (Delay 21:30)
Al Jazeera Sport net broadcast
Al Jazeera Sport
Sky Sports 1

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
NO NO and NO... I wanna talk about Juve :pp

Seriously, tough match in Getafe. They play good football. Obviously they're not the best thing on Earth, but they still do really well.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, and it's a local derby so the home fans of Getage will be up for it.

And let's not forget Getafe came to the Bernabeu earlier on this season and actually played extremely well! It only took a late strike from Ronaldo to settle our nerves...

A championship-chasing team can't afford to drop any points at a relegation-threatened side, though.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
Yeah, and it's a local derby so the home fans of Getage will be up for it.

And let's not forget Getafe came to the Bernabeu earlier on this season and actually played extremely well! It only took a late strike from Ronaldo to settle our nerves...

A championship-chasing team can't afford to drop any points at a relegation-threatened side, though.
this game has a tie written all over it...
if i count correctly another game with no win and you'll need to replace your sig...

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
People undoubtedly will link what the players did last night to this match. For me, I can't wait for the next home game. I would like to see the responses of fans in the Bernabeu.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Bilbao, a rejuvinated Deportivo side as well as Real Betis.
Lets pray for a miracle, lets pray that they atleast draw these matches!

We have to win ALL our remaining matches, we don't have any other competition to think about, so lets do it!

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Who cares, season is over. Well done to the players and Perez, take a bow lads!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
I'm afraid if we do manage to win this league...our PROBLEMS will be avoided and not resolved...if we win la liga, we will not gain anything but rather we would be lying to ourselves. We are better off...not winning anything this year again, because that will guarantee the much needed changes we’re all looking for.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Wow.

Dagoods, you're _RIGHT_!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Dagoods said:
I'm afraid if we do manage to win this league...our PROBLEMS will be avoided and not resolved...if we win la liga, we will not gain anything but rather we would be lying to ourselves. We are better off...not winning anything this year again, because that will guarantee the much needed changes we’re all looking for.
Exactly :thumbsup:

I believe this is only way (apart from perez leaving) that our problems will be solved.

Back to the match, I predict a gritty 1-0 victory

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
kjose said:
so u'r a fortune teller now, sagyv?
no, but if you read my posts over the last year, you'll probably see a lot of my predictions came true...
it has nothing to do with "fortune teller", just plain sense...

·
40,147 Posts
wow... it's surprising the state of depression in Real Madrid. Losing in the CL is a shock, I want to see how Madrid reacts in this match.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Madrid couls easily fall into the collapse thatthey had last year, I think they get a break playing getafe, imagine if the opponent was someone at the top or a bitter rival.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Getafe's president supports Real Madrid so he will tell his players to let you get the 3pts to regain some confidence. ;) :D

·
40,147 Posts
fc barcelona said:
Getafe's president supports Real Madrid so he will tell his players to let you get the 3pts to regain some confidence. ;) :D
Yes, he was RM socio :D... but he's really mad with Real Madrid. They have to play next week against Athletic a suspended match. Initially, this match was going to be played on Saturday, but Real Madrid pushed the TVs to play on Sunday, because they are tired of the Juve match. Getafe's president was very mad, because now Athletic is going to rest one more day than them.

Maybe this would not be that important, but now it seems that their president has offered big bonus wages just for beating Real Madrid. He wants to dedicate the victory to Florentino and Tele Madrid. He even said that he wanted Madrid to lose in Turin. What a man... he's crazy, but he's really motivating the Getafe players against Madrid. :D

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
i love this president and his way to motivate his players :D
his wishes have been granted for the Juve game so why wouldn't they be granted for this game!!:D

1 - 20 of 318 Posts