·
Registered
5,600 Posts
we are doomed...messi vs pernia haha!!

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think Aguirre will start Pernía against Barcelona as long as Valera is ready to start.

Antonio is starting for sure.

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Btw, Pikachu isn't playing so I don't think Atlético will allow six goals again..

:dielaugh:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
zoric said:
Btw, Pikachu isn't playing so I don't think Atlético will allow six goals again..

Anyways..Valera and Lopez would start as wingbacks in this match. We should good with many players returning back from suspensions also.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
:howler:no need for pichu this time thanks to our hall of famers!
IMO this is a that i expect us to lose though from team's point of view a good result in this game will give us a massive boost for the rest of the campaign.

Also villarreal are now 5 points ahead of atleti now so we need to keep in distance with them.

Pernia is sucide and a message to Barca "come rape us" so no way in hell he should ply his expertise against messi.

Also is Leo franco goign to play in this game??

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Neither do I.

It's a lot more certain that he'll make his comeback against Real Zaragoza next week.

Pernía won't play as long as Aguirre isn't drunk though, his horrible display against Osasuna was more than enough to once again bench him. Thanks god Valera is back from his injury.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
is seitaradis back too and is he fit enough to start this game or Valera will start

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
is terrible all this injurys to franco, steroids, simao, we are screwed because of them...especially franco i hope he come back soon

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sergio Agüero had to retire from todays training session at Majadahonda after feeling some pain in the back of his left thigh. He'll undergo tests as the day progresses and a statement will be made very soon.

Mariano Pernía had to leave the field earlier as well but he's not a starter so I'm not worried at all. Let's just hope el Kun can make it back in time for Barcelona on Saturday.

There's also some very good news, Ignacio Camacho was appereantly involved in todays training (Well, he does train with the first team almost every day) and was tested by Javier Aguirre together with Raúl García in the pivote-role.

Abbiati

Valera - Perea - Pablo - Antonio López

Maxi - Raúl García - Ignacio Camacho - Simão

Kun - Forlán​

Interesting to see that Aguirre is testing Nacho, it's quite obvious that Cléber Santana won't be starting against Barcelona as he doesn't posess the offensive ability. I was a bit surprised José Manuel Jurado wasn't there though, but I'm happy for Nacho as he's one of our best talents currently.

I still think we'll see Jurado on Saturday but I wonder if starting Camacho wouldn't be such a bad idea, or maybe it would've as he has no experience and playing him in such a big game will affect his nerves big time.

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wouldn't care really, it was probably some joke about them liking Real Madrid.

Cerezo is a weird character though.

Cerezo and Calderón in a nutshell.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
:howler:

I still think we'll see Jurado on Saturday but I wonder if starting Camacho wouldn't be such a bad idea, or maybe it would've as he has no experience and playing him in such a big game will affect his nerves big time.
i agree,he has not played in la liga and playing him in such a big match as his debut might be detrimental to him.Cleber might not contribute offensively but IMO in this game defence is more important as i doubt in this state if mind we can think of winning this game.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
zoric said:
I wouldn't care really, it was probably some joke about them liking Real Madrid.

Cerezo is a weird character though.

Cerezo and Calderón in a nutshell.
I liked it there cause he was mocking at a goal that Atleti scored only to be disallowed. Shows how a typical fan would react...might not be apt for a president.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts