Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry guys, been really busy lately.

Normal preview service will resume this weekend. :smileani:

I expect 3 points from tonight's game, Mallorca are having a very poor season.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
yup its a must win .. cant drop anymore points.. it will be tuff but i think we'll get the win ...... 2 - 1 is good

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
KnoccOut said:
yup its a must win .. cant drop anymore points.. it will be tuff but i think we'll get the win ...... 2 - 1 is good

i agree 2-1

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
EF, only for your match threads Villarreal deserves a forum ;)

I think after the match in Ukraine Villarreal will be tired, Atleti can take advantage of this. I predict a draw.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I am optimistic about the game, I think Villarreal can win the whole three points out of this one.

2-0 and I predict Roman to snatch both goals, maybe he will start getting lucky with his awesome freekicks.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Setzer said:
I think after the match in Ukraine Villarreal will be tired, Atleti can take advantage of this. I predict a draw.
Yes, I am also worried about the travelling and the physical effect it will have on the players.

Oh well, at least Atletico were also involved in action this midweek in the Copa Del Rey. :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
ya i hope roman starts getting lucky with his freekicks... i mean he's hit what like 9 posts this year on free kicks ..... they will come soon too...its only a matter of time

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great news for UK-based Villarreal fans, this game will now be broadcast Sunday evening on Sky Sports 1. :star:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Villareal is a very good team at home so i expect them to beat Atletico(Roman will shine again ;) ) :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I expect Villarreal to bounch back, I think this will be a great game and Atleti may give them more trouble and may make them suffer!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Now and after Sevilla lose last night against Sociedad, the three points are very important to put us in the 3rd or 4th place. Let's hope Betis and Espanyol will trip today.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Time is perfect for Villarreal to bounce right back to the winning ways !!!

:shades:

·
Commander of the OSE
780 Posts
Amazing result. The defense wasn't working in the first half and Riquelme played the worst I have seen from him, yet Villarreal still managed to win. You have to credit them for keeping trying and working their socks off even when things weren't going well.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
0utlaw said:
0-2 half time :D
Oops. :D

Fantastic team effort in the second half!

Wow, with Espanyol, Sevilla and Valencia all losing this weekend, this win is sweet. :star:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Villarreal moved up to fifth, just a point behind Sevilla, after staging a magnificent second-half fightback to beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 at home after going two goals down at the break.

What a sunday !!!! After this game and watching Boca Jrs get trashed in Almagro ..What else do I want ??? :D

:excited:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts