Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Partido; Almería vs Real Madrid
Fecha; 02/11/2008
Hora; 18:00 CET
Estadio;Mediterraneo Stadium
Jornada; 9

We lost last season there with a awful performance , 2-1 with ex-Castilla Alvaro Negredo scoring , anyway they are playing after losing at Camp nou last week 0-5 , with all goals at the first half and having Negredo sent off after 30 minutes but no benefit for us as he will play after missing the Copa Del Rey fixture against Rayo .

Its obvious they missed Unai Emery this season and there brazilian CM Felipe Melo , but still they have a couple of Argentinian talents " Pablo Piatti - Solari " .

on our side , Ramos will be back to the RB position but it seems we will miss RVN again because he is not fit ! , I predict Bernd will start with his favorite midfield trio last season " Diarra - Guti and Wesley " and hopefully Higuain will keep his scoring form .

Casillas
Ramos - Pepe - Cannavaro - Marcelo/Heinze
Diarra
Guti - W.Sneijder
Higuain - Raul - Robben​

2-1 hopefully .

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
We need Diarra more in my opinion. Its an away match. Maybe even starting both Diarra and Gago though with Sneijder infront of them.

---Diarra--Gago--
------Sneijder----

Ahh I really hate our 4-3-3. Its not even a balanced line-up which is why I'm not surprised we fuk up in the CL

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
We should get the 3 point w/out Ruud, however we need him back for Juve

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the problem is that for the second season we don't have a right midfielder or winger , but some how the formation could be more balanced

---

Casillas y Dudek
Defensas : Sergio Ramos, Cannavaro, Pepe, Marcelo, Heinze y Metzelder
Centrocampistas : Diarra, Gago, Sneijder, Robben, Guti, Drenthe y Van der Vaart
Delanteros : Raul , Saviola , Higuain .

Ruud , DLR , Salgado and Torres - Out
http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...nvocatoria/Cannavaro,_novedad_en_la_lista.htm

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Raul need's a rest , what has he contributed in the past 4 games ?
Produced a 'dummy' that led to a goal which was imperative; it resulted in us beating Athletic Bilbao by 3-2 . . . in addition, he runs a lot. :proud:

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
santander do them a favor , now lets see can they hold the chance or cant

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Casillas
Ramos Pepe Canna Heinze/Marcelo
Diarra
Guti Sniejder
------------Robben
Raul--
Higuain​

Ruud is a huge loss.
VDV, Drenthe and probably Javi or Saviola as subs.

We must win this match.. we'll leap frog to 2nd place behind Barca just on goal difference. We can't afford to lose a game this month we have an easy schedule.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Casillas
Ramos Pepe Canna Heinze/Marcelo
Diarra
Guti Sniejder
------------Robben
Raul--
Higuain​

Ruud is a huge loss.
VDV, Drenthe and probably Javi or Saviola as subs.

We must win this match.. we'll leap frog to 2nd place behind Barca just on goal difference. We can't afford to lose a game this month we have an easy schedule.
precisely. with valencia losing, it's our chance to go 2nd and that's pretty damn good considering the dire performances we've put in. barca keep winning, but that doesnt matter as them, us, villareal and someone else all play each other in a 4 week period or something. and with those matches it's however you show up on the day.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Im really hoping for a good performance this game. We have put up some boring and dull games that we hardly deserved to win this season and i find us really unwatchable at times. We put out an attacking formation and players but we hardly play like an attacking team, its about time Schuster puts the pedal to the metal and actually makes this team play consistently well instead of the dross that he serves up at times.

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
lets forget schuster , he will never change his shitty 433 system until be fired in this season

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
you can still predict!!!!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Would like to see this...

--------------Iker

Ramos----Pepe---Heinze---Marcelo

-------------Diarra

-------Guti----------Sneijder
----------Vdv
--------------------Robben
------------Higuain

Well...I know it's impossible...Raul.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
It's silly how your players dive on every contact. Do you like the way your team takes advantage?

1 - 20 of 118 Posts