Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting on 81 points we have a chance to tally the most points ever for single season campaign.

Barsa set the record at 84 so we do have some thing to play for in our last 2 matches!

HALA MADRID!

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
well we're going to be fielding second string sides against zaragoza and levante, so im not sure how well we'll do to reach that record.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Zaragoza will have something to fight for, but Levante won't. I expect the first to be tough, while the latter won't.

I say start the full line-up for Zaragoza, and the back-ups against Levante.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
well the only people i dont expect to see in the lineup will be casillas, ramos, pepe and possibly gago. that "second" team will include robinho and ruud who havent played much, as well as drenthe and guti. second or first, we'll have a very strong team out there who are expected to get a result.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Pepe and Heinze are suspended for the game against Zaragoza as they picked up their 5th yellow cards against that crappy 3rd place team.

I guess the backline will be Torres - Cannavaro - Ramos - Marcelo.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Diogo's a dirty, ****ing ****. Nevermind that he tried to kill Robinho earlier this year, but when Zaragoza bought him, he said he hoped Barca would win the championship. What kind of attitude is this when we brought this idiot from South America and gave him his breakthrough here? He's a moron, I wanted him to get embarassed this weekend.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
He already got embarassed midweek vs Vicente:D

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
and then he got croaked:doh:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts