4,665 Posts
how are we gonna repeat it since half that team is missing now lol

in the video are rvn, diarra, dlr, drenthe, pepe :p

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Your right.

Here is how it should go.

Villa scores an amazing hatrick in the first half. Raul looks like his now usual uselsess self and is finally withdrawn, with Ramos telling him that Villa will be in his place next season.

Then in the second half Robben scores 4 goals to convince Madrid he should stay. We win and batter Valencia's hopes of CL, meaning Villa has a much greater chance of leaving.

Yeah, thats about right.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
^^^Our backline does suck.

Still I think this will be close and we have a good chance. The big chance for us lies with you guys missing Pepe, leaving Cannavaro to fend for himself, because Sergio Ramos pushes up too much and Heinze is just ummm.................. I don't know...

Could see this going either way honestly. Valencia will be really motivated and fired up to push for that CL spot and Real still think they have a chance to win the league.

I could easily see a draw here.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
The big chance for us lies with you guys missing Pepe, leaving Cannavaro to fend for himself, because Sergio Ramos pushes up too much and Heinze is just ummm.................. I don't know...
You understand that since Pepe was suspended, we don't actually start the games with 10 players, right?

Metzelder has been more than just an adequate replacement, and it's Cannavaro himself who has been nothing short of a disaster.

·
Registered
758 Posts
^^^Cannavaro's just old. He just can't keep up anymore so he does his roughhouse thing to compensate for that.

Pepe may be a mad man, but I just think he's such an important piece to your backline. Metzelder has not been bad, though I will agree.

Lass is out. Which evens things out there since we don't have Manelele.

Whats up with Van Der Vaart??... I honestly thought he would be a great signing for you guys with Sneijder in the middle after you guys let go of Robinho.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
VDV had a few bad games, then Sniejder came back, and he hasn't really been given much of a chance since then.

I think he would actually be able to do pretty good with you guys. How about a Villa for VDV switch? :D

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
well vdv has had plenty of chances to be honest. in most games he is just sub par

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
FAUBERT has been called for this game. A sign of the apocalypse?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Starting XI:

Casillas
Ramos - Cannavaro - Metzelder - Heinze
Robben - Gago - Javi Garcia - Marcelo
Higuain - Raul

Bench: Huntelaar, Van der Vaart, Drenthe, Parejo, Torres, Salgado, Dudek

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Their pace will rip us open tonight.

Cancers Raul & Gago play yet again.

Clueless CM pairing

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Clueless CM pairing
Javi Garcia is not as bad as people make him out to be. He's a good passer of the ball to go with his size and tackling. A good partner for Lass who covers alot of ground. Not sure how it'll go with Gago today, but the boy's not a bad player.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'll never understand Juande Ramos insisting on only playing 2 central midfielders in "big" games. We simply get completely outnumbered in midfield, and Raul has to act as a midfielder.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Just how wxactly are we supposed to create chances for our forwards when we have Marcelo, Javi Garcia and the montrosity called Gago as our midfielders? I will even say that Gago is one of the worst players to ever play for us and just as im typing this he gives the ball away again.

Casillas with a howler for the 2-0, f this.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Joke all round
Never expected a goal from us let alone a win tonight.

In the first 30 mins, Gago has given the ball away more times than Madrid have had shots at goal, plus he got nut-raped by Marchena and got booked too.
THIS GUY IS A JOKE, SEND HIM BACK ON THE FIRST FLIGHT TO ARGENTINA.

Raul= Seriuosly just get injured mate.

Without the 2 Diarra's and Pepe, Madrid do not function in any capacity.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
The defence in the last 4 games has been a summation of what this club stands for and is at the moment.

Well done Barca and J.Ramos for trying his best with clueless players and the bullshit that was happening behind the scenes.

Another drubbing tonight, tarnishing any image this once great club had.
LET THE CLEAR OUT BEGIN

·
Registered
628 Posts
I wish both Diarra's were available, so we could put them in the middle and see that we would still not be able to create anything, and still be completely outnumbered.

I've said it before, looking at successful clubs in the Champions League, do you think its a coincidence that none of the teams going far in that competition play with more than two players in the center?

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
juande is fuked big time, i mean how the fuk can he put Raul in that #10 position when the guy cant dribble, run or pass...

such a weak midfield putting a rookie called J Garcia and a wank called Gago...

crap crap team tonight...

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Who wants to bet that Gago will get sent off?

The CM pairing offers none from :
energy, pace, muscle or creativity

1 - 20 of 70 Posts