Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to do a match thread again :D .

So yeah... pretty important match, don't you guys agree? I think it will probably make or break our final push. Barca have to keep one eye on Chelsea in midweek so they might rest one or two players at Valencia which gives us a small chance to reduce the gap with a win in Andalusia.

I can't remember the last time we won at Sevilla. Let's hope Pipita's card is rescinded.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
why did higuain get a yellow anyway? i actually cannot remember.

i dont think we will win, very unlikely. but we do count on Lass again a very welcome return.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I think Pipita will play and you guys have a good chance of winning there. Sevilla is not half the team they used to be.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
they are missing Dani Alves big time this season , Duscher and Romaric didn't fill Poulsen and Keita boots too , still Kanoute is there and he can't stop scoring against us ..

I dont remember the last time we won at the Sánchez-Pizjuán , and this time the pressure is not on sergio but Juande Ramos :D

lets hope we manage to win and keep the faith ..

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
im not very sure about the win. we're too distracted with what happened at the game with getafe. we won't have pepe :yuck: and someone said huntelaar is also injured

lass is back which is a big boost in the midst of this stupid situation. they lost 4-0 to barca so i think they will want to save some pride. i can see this ending in a draw

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have to win this game. I would gladly take yet another "underserved" win. Let Sevilla dominate the match, miss countless chances, Iker pulls off some miracle saves and we score a goal against the run of play and return to Madrid with the three points. Lovely.

David Villa will hopefully torch Barca at the Mestalla on Saturday. If we pull this off it would be the sweetest title yet.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,905 Posts
We have to win this game. I would gladly take yet another "underserved" win. Let Sevilla dominate the match, miss countless chances, Iker pulls off some miracle saves and we score a goal against the run of play and return to Madrid with the three points. Lovely.

David Villa will hopefully torch Barca at the Mestalla on Saturday. If we pull this off it would be the sweetest title yet.
Well , that's basically all you can do.

It's like a prostitute justifying her career choice by saying that the money is good.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
lol, what is our line-up for this game?

Casillas
Ramos - Metzelder - Cannavaro - Heinze
FAUBERT(!!!) - Lass - Gago - Van der Vaart
Guti
Raul​

:howler:

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
lol, what is our line-up for this game?

Casillas
Ramos - Metzelder - Cannavaro - Heinze
FAUBERT(!!!) - Lass - Gago - Van der Vaart
Guti
Raul​

:howler:
why is marcelo not in the lineup???

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
put vdv instead of faubert and drenthe instead of vdv. i think that's how we'll go

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,905 Posts
Isn't Heinze injured?

1 - 20 of 159 Posts