Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Primera Liga - 2007/2008 [Jornada 33]

Real's nine-point cushion gained last weekend means we're likely to be only three wins away from retaining the title - and we have six matches remaining to claim those nine points. None of those games, however, are likely to be as tough as this weekend's trip to El Sardinero. After taking El Decano Huelva from Segunda División to an eighth-placed finish in La Primera, coach Marcelino García is working his magic again - and this time it is Racing who are reaping the rewards, with the club standing a good chance of qualifying for Champions League football for the first time in their History. They're currently in 5th place, but must fancy their chances as it's only "El Pupas" Atlético who stand in their way.

As for Real Madrid, Fabio Cannavaro returns to central defense after a well-deserved rest in last week's 1-0 home win over Murcia, as does Sergio Ramos to right-back after serving a one-match ban. Schuster must decide between the defensively-solid Heinze or the more attacking-balanced Marcelo. It's an away game, so perhaps Heinze will get the nod.

Guti is suspended, with Baptista likely to come in.

Casillas

S.Ramos - Pepe - Cannavaro - Heinze

Gago - Baptista

:star:Sneijder:star:
Robben - - - - - - Robinho

Raúl​

La Liga| Sunday, 20 April 08| 19:00 CET| El Sardinero

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
welcome back

just like old times

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's an old cliché I suppose, but Championships are won in these buildings.

EDIT: Guti is suspended? lol, naive of me to write this without checking up on him. Silly girl he is. In that case, we may see the return of Julio Baptista.

F.Gago and Wesley, I am sorry. :( I'd much rather have Diarra in there, with Gago playing more advanced alongside Sneijder.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
man what Baptista? we've given you the right to make match threads and you put baptista in your lineup. wheres raulito, he doesnt tell us anything so he saves us from the misery that is baptista.

ive even forgot baptista was in the team, until somebody had to remind us.

diarra will come in for guti. sneijder will take guti's spot and the rest will continue as they are. sad that marcelo has to see the bench, heinze for me is a much better CB but oh well, its a good luxury to have.

i want to see the robinho pre-injury, we miss him dearly.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
I lost hope the moment I remembered Guti is suspended and Baptista is the player to replace. Damn don't we have any midfielders in this squad?

How about we call up Pareto(?). I'm pretty sure he's going to do better than Baptista.

Anyways, a win here will certainly make our rivals lose hope (if they didn't yet that is). So lets go for the 3 points. I want to win the league in the Bernabeu against Barcelona. That would be sweeeeeet!!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I think it will be Gago - Diarra - Sniejder ..
hopefully we will be benefit from Diarra defensively but offensively !! we know what he can afford .. I dont why shuster just tell him to be back so gago get more freedom going forward ..

anyway I hope we get the 3 points there , it will be very difficult but we want to revenge from last year match with Torenze .. its also obvious that we didnt win away since Madrid Derby if I'm not mistaken !

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
I don't mind Baptista... he has given me special memories... beating barca in the Camp Nou with a spectacular goal... you'll gain that form again Beasty Boy!! :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Saviola in for Robinho

According to Marca, Saviola will start this game instead of Robinho. :eyepatch:

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
i think we should keep pepe + heinze pair

they worked nice in last round , and we have no reason to bench marcelo now

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
According to Marca, Saviola will start this game instead of Robinho. :eyepatch:
because we've tried every combination to lose the league and its not working, we're gonna revert to a more guaranteed source. fvckin hell!

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Capellos title was far more Orgasmic....:D...Somehow this year La Liga lacks exitement

But only a fool would not be setisfied with this year resoult....

Hala Madrid.....

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
maybe Robi is still not fit ?
or shuster sympathize with Saviola and will give him a chance ? :D .. anyway he always said he want use Robben and Robinho , and when both are available I dont see a fvcking reason to start with Saviola over him .

I hope its just Rubbish from MARCA

1 - 20 of 153 Posts