Casillas
S.Ramos Pepe Cannavaro Heinze
Higuain Lass Gago Robben
Huntelaar Raul:)yuck:)

Bench: Dudek, Torres, Metzelder, Marcelo, VDV, Sneijder, Saviola

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I really think Huntelaar and Higuain should start together finally , we are playing against Getafe after 3 days so make it like resting Raul JR :D

Lass & Higuain have 4 yellow cards btw , we don't afford to lose them after Getafe match off course

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
i'd have them both intentionally picking a yellow card in this game

no hard tackles though. for dissent or something

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone who lives in US know how to watch La Liga games besides on GOLtv coz theyve been fuking up lately and showing either Madrid or Barca and they're not showing tomorrows game. I hate GolTV!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
does this seem like a normal club to you :D

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
does this seem like a normal club to you :D
There is no norm when we talk clubs. Each club is unique in itself i believe. And the fans do get behind their captains in Madrid, it's just some people throughout the world does not, which is okay. We shall show understanding to each camp of the captain, as both has wrongs and rights.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Casillas; Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Cannavaro, Marcelo; Gago, Lass, Robben, Higuaín; Raúl y Huntelaar.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
its ok hes our captain. he won everything hes allowed to miss, dont say anything about him.

plus that chance was so far out. a whole 2 yards away from teh goal, and there were so many recre players near him, a grand total of zero.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
can someone remind me of the last time we played well?

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
its ok hes our captain. he won everything hes allowed to miss, dont say anything about him.

plus that chance was so far out. a whole 2 yards away from teh goal, and there were so many recre players near him, a grand total of zero.
And when Higuain misses chances (missed way more than Raul this season) its ok because hes still learning right? Come on already, its getting way too redundant.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
And when Higuain misses chances (missed way more than Raul this season) its ok because hes still learning right? Come on already, its getting way too redundant.

In a way yes. That is how you develop young talent. You should seriously think about supporting serie A teams if you really think like that. They love to stunt the young talent in that league by playing players who are five years from using a cane. If I can remember correctly, they performed similar to us this year in Europe.

Some of the assists and goals Higuain has pulled off this year Raul couldn't have even done in his prime years, which are ofcourse long gone.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
yes because hes still 21. and because he gets benched if he misses. its not redundant. unless raul gets benched for his misses then no.

dont compare to higuain. higuain sits on that fvcking bench as soon as he has 1 bad game. raul doesnt see the bench after an ENTIRE SEASON of poor performances.

im all about fairness and the other 24 players that make up the club i support, real madrid.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Yea I was totally talking about Ramos' miss... Raul hit the post. Unlucky.
:howler: what u expect from redhat pal

anyway ramos could barely reach it i think so it's ok

1 - 20 of 53 Posts