1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LFP| J36| Racing Santander vs Real Madrid CF

vs

Match Thread.

Excuse the new name change. :D The others weren't really a change (L-Pheno is just an abbreviation of El Fenomeno), but I just wanted something I could keep and remain fixed. Something to represent the team. :proud:

Anyways, on to El Sardinero. We play on Thursday night

Racing are fighting for their lives and still need three points to guarantee their safety and avoid Segunda.

Casillas is suspended, Zidane and Ronaldo have recovered but are unlikely to be risked ahead of the Villarreal match this weekend.

Cassano will take the injured Baptista's place.

Probable team;

-------------------Casillas---------------
-Salgado--Sergio Ramos--Mejia--Carlos
-Cicinho-----P.Garcia-----Guti---Robinho
---------------Raul--Cassano---------------

La Liga | Thu, 4 May 06, 21:00 | Estadio El Sardinero

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
*Psycho's shower scene theme* :D

BTW, some press speculates that Caro could be fired if the result isn't good.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Culéd said:
That team would get slaughtered on the counter-attack.
What's new?

I hope Caro has the sense to play this team:

-------------------Casillas---------------
--Salgado--Sergio Ramos--Mejia--Carlos
---------------Diogo--Gravesen--------------
------Cicinho------Cassano-----Robinho
-------------------Ronaldo-----------------

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Nice lineup, If Roma fans are right and say Cassano can play as a "trequartista" then its all good.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Lite®nit said:
Nice lineup, If Roma fans are right and say Cassano can play as a "trequartista" then its all good.
IMO his best position is support striker or trequartista, just DONT use him as a lone striker! can anyone remember last season when totti was out due to suspention? cassano played awesome in his position :thumbsup: and he will surely do better then raul or baptista can ever do there

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
if i was the cooach id play.........

----------------cassilas
--------ramos---meija---bravo
--cicinho-----diogo--graveson----carlos
-----------robinho---cassano
----------------ronaldo

IMO thats an awesome 3-4-2-1..........

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
if i was the cooach id play.........

----------------cassilas
--------ramos---meija---bravo
--cicinho-----diogo--graveson----carlos
-----------robinho---cassano
----------------ronaldo

IMO thats an awesome 3-4-2-1..........

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
marlo85 said:
IMO his best position is support striker or trequartista, just DONT use him as a lone striker! can anyone remember last season when totti was out due to suspention? cassano played awesome in his position :thumbsup: and he will surely do better then raul or baptista can ever do there
even I can pass better than Batista :dielaugh:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I don`t think Cassano should start this match after the bad performance he put up against Betis. He is obviously still not in good enough shape, so let someone else play.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Will easily lose tonight.

Crapham will play and Fat Ron.

Just shows that these two gay boys have to play, even after one game on the bench these two are regarded as some saviours for us.
Perez created this and its destroyed us.

To those who say Crapham is not the cancer look again! Even he plays shit he HAS to PLAY!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Tony Montana said:
To those who say Crapham is not the cancer look again!
what about that "terrific" 0-0 in last game? was madrid superior without him??? :frustrat:

you simply can't blame on one guy (may it be ron9, julio, becks, raul etc.) the whole team's shitty performances... real madrid's non-existant team-spirit and team-play is the real CANCER! :frownani:

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
No way he is the cancer we all know that here.

runs around without any direction and offers nothing as an attacking sense

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
beckham is the cancer of this team.
Why the hell do we need him to play as a DM/CM together with gravy?
Just so we can play hime? he sucked at this position big time under luxa, so what's the difference now? (I know he sucks at any position, but at least as RM he can try to do something).

as for playing ronaldo, i think the pressure is on him big time. I think for the first time in his life, he knows that if he want deliver da-goods, he'll be kicked out of the team at the end of the season.

What is sure is that perez is still in control, this pathetic phone call where he "allow" martin to bring back VDB just show how much control he has.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Nothing will change unless these two players leave along with RC

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
sagyv said:
What is sure is that perez is still in control, this pathetic phone call where he "allow" martin to bring back VDB just show how much control he has.
I think he wanted to make it clear that he wasn't still involved with the club by saying that Martin can do whatever he wants.

At least on a positive note he has been keeping his distance, and making it publicly known also. But of course nothing is 100%. Oh well, good to know that he won't be intruding on VDB coming back. Bring back that old skool!!!

1 - 20 of 163 Posts