Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Jornada 28

vs

Osasuna have given us something to fight for until the end of the season, even though Real Madrid's chances for the league title remain slim at best.

Real Betis are having one of their worst seasons in recent years so I don't expect them to put up much of a challenge.

Hopefully Lopez Caro will play Robinho and Cassano. :rollani:

Probable line-up;

--------------------------Casillas------------------------
Cicinho---------S.Ramos----------R.Bravo--------R.Carlos
-------------------------Gravesen-----------------------
Beckham--------Baptista-----------Guti--------Zidane
--------------------------Ronaldo-------------------------

La Liga | Sun, 19 Mar 06, 18:00 | Estadio Santiago Bernabéu

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Beckham was benched and couldn't get his place back because the team kept on winning...all the way to the title. :D

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
micho007 said:
Marca said that Crapham is starting on the bench...

we have to win it, hopefully Caro will start wiz Robinho and Cassano in attack

is Marca our new coach name?

Dont believe evrything u read.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Where is Glassgate these days?
Seems to have done a runner, we need to cut our losses on him. cannot be giving the impression that we are a Recovery Retreat

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Tony Montana said:
Where is Glassgate these days?
Seems to have done a runner, we need to cut our losses on him. cannot be giving the impression that we are a Recovery Retreat
i was just going to ask. and garcia? where hte hell his he?

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
L-Pheno said:
Woody should be back next weekend.

Who cares about Garcia?
i do.

well i want to see him back instead of gravesen for a change. not that gravseen is bad or anything (i might be lying) but i like garcia.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Pablo garcia stinks, even that garbage diago or whoever he is more effective.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Benito Floro is expected to resign from his position of Real Madrid sports director next week.
Floro has already told president Fernando Martin of his intentions and he will formally leave his post after the weekend's game against Real Betis.

Floro only held his position for 84 days and while he was at the Valdebebas training centre daily, he developed no relationship with the players.

Former Spain and Real Madrid coach Jose Antonio Camacho is expected to replace Floro.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Brazilian pair Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos could be BENCHED by Real Madrid coach Juan Roman Lopez Caro for this weekend's clash against Real Betis.
Spanish TV secretly recorded a closed-doors training session yesterday in which both Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos worked in red bibs - the colour designated to Lopez Caro's substitutes.

It's been suggested Ronaldo, now fully fit, could make way for Antonio Cassano on Sunday.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tony Montana said:
Brazilian pair Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos could be BENCHED by Real Madrid coach Juan Roman Lopez Caro for this weekend's clash against Real Betis.
Spanish TV secretly recorded a closed-doors training session yesterday in which both Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos worked in red bibs - the colour designated to Lopez Caro's substitutes.

It's been suggested Ronaldo, now fully fit, could make way for Antonio Cassano on Sunday.
:thumbsup:

Ronaldo is leaving, so he should be benched in every game. Might as well make use of the last few games of the season to get some chemistry going between Raul-Robinho-Cassano as I expect all three to be here at the start of next season.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
L-Pheno said:
:thumbsup:

Ronaldo is leaving, so he should be benched in every game. Might as well make use of the last few games of the season to get some chemistry going between Raul-Robinho-Cassano as I expect all three to be here at the start of next season.
Robinho somehow won't start again :wallbang:

The guy gets benched when he starts showing some of his talent. :finger: Caro

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Soldado and Jurado should play IMO

1 - 20 of 176 Posts