Xtratime Community banner

Man of the match?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iker Casillas: "It would make me very happy as a Madridista to win La Liga. When you've won more league titles than Champions Leagues you miss what you don't have. It's like having a girlfriend; you want to be free when you have one, but once you are, you want to have a girlfriend again."

:howler:

Three points please.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
oh iker you're such a philosopher :howler:

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
^^
Wow, there's a fan :rolleyes:

Anyway, a win please, Im so far down the morale level nothing but a solid thrashing wont lift me up

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Cristiano may travel to Madeira in the next days as his cousin died in an accident. Hes very sad and canceled a publicity date in the Bernabeu today.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Cristiano may travel to Madeira in the next days as his cousin died in an accident. Hes very sad and canceled a publicity date in the Bernabeu today.
Just to go further, this cousin was also one of the founders(along with his sis) of the CR9 stores/clothes/etc. and was heavily involved with the managerial side of the CR9 brand.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I'd go:

Casillas
Lass - Metzelder - Garay - Marcelo
Gago - Diarra
Granero - Guti- Drenthe
Raul​

We'll definitely rock them with that line-up.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
ROFL!!!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
whats so funny

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
again, only strong words. we heard this stuff already before the lyon match. less talking more effort please

·
Registered
82 Posts
Goal.com claims Kaka is left off the squad list..... I really hope this has nothing to do with last Wednesday's match as this will have awful repurcussions on our squad and it's chemistry....

Anyways, I haven't posted much...or recently, but like everyone I am devastated by the loss. However, as Real Madrid fans we Can Not take things for granted...our team supplies us with some of the most attractive football in the world and is a favourite to win every match and a contender to win every title. Being a die-hard fan of a hockey team that has won no significant trophy in it's 40 years existence has (unfortunately) taught me some humility that could be spread around Real Madrid supporters - Focusing on La Liga is the best thing possible, not only for our players, but for our fans. Despite the likelihood that Barcelona advances far into the Champions League, we have a real chance of knocking them (the best Barca side in their history) off their thrown in La Liga, which for a new project and very YOUNG team is an admirable feat.

Keep your heads up Madrilenos. Hala Madrid.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Kaka ruled out through 'injury'.
A good thing as he needs dropping from the 11.

I would go

Iker

Ramos Albiol Garay Arb

Lass Xabi Marcelo
CR9 VDV

Higi

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
should I pull a Ramos and predict the score or Raul playing more than 30 mins

whatever happens, always a Madrista:proud: HALA

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
As writes Rafa will start instead of guti. Happy for him. First time starting for him since ages.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Albiol, Marcelo; Granero, Lass, Xabi, Van der Vaart; Higuaín y Cristiano.

according to AS.

·
Quinta del Buitre
874 Posts
Probably something like this:

------Lass-----Xabi

Ronaldo----VdV------Granero

1 - 20 of 225 Posts