Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vs

Match Thread.

We need a good reaction after the pathetic midweek Champions League display, so going to relegation-threatened Mallorca is a good place to get a good win.

Lopez Caro must rotate the squad and find the players in form, Cassano has to start in this match and hopefully Diogo will get another chance at the DM position after his impressive display against Alaves.

But, being the disastrous club that we are, as thick as a brick, the same clowns will continue to play so we have fu** all to look forward to.

Probable team;

-------------------Casillas---------------
--Cicinho--Sergio Ramos--Mejia--Carlos
------------------Gravesen---------------
Beckham-----Guti----------Zidane---Robinho
------------------Ronaldo-----------------

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

La Liga | Sun, 26 Feb 06, 18:00 | Estadio Son Moix

·
Banned
734 Posts
L-Pheno said:
vs

Match Thread.

We need a good reaction after the pathetic midweek Champions League display, so going to relegation-threatened Mallorca is a good place to get a good win.

Lopez Caro must rotate the squad and find the players in form, Cassano has to start in this match and hopefully Diogo will get another chance at the DM position after his impressive display against Alaves.

But, being the disastrous club that we are, as thick as a brick, the same clowns will continue to play so we have fu** all to look forward to.

Probable team;

-------------------Casillas---------------
--Cicinho--Sergio Ramos--Mejia--Carlos
------------------Gravesen---------------
Beckham-----Guti----------Zidane---Robinho
------------------Ronaldo-----------------

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

La Liga | Sun, 26 Feb 06, 18:00 | Estadio Son Moix

:wallbang:, yes my thoughts excactly

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Sorry L-Pheno...but I dont think anyone cares anymore :(

I still cant get over our last game :(

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
L-Pheno said:
this is how pathetic this team has become, that when we see diogo is "impressive" against Alaves, he should immediatly get the DM role...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
sagyv said:
this is how pathetic this team has become, that when we see diogo is "impressive" against Alaves, he should immediatly get the DM role...
lol

I just got home and read this and immediately burst into laughter, because it's painfully true. :howler: :undecide: :depress:

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Dagoods said:
Sorry L-Pheno...but I dont think anyone cares anymore :(

I still cant get over our last game :(
You're right that no glory hunters like you care anymore after a 1ST LEG defeat to arsenal. But the real fans like me stick to the team through the good and bad, the team needs people like me right now and guess what i am here for them, in fact i will always be here cheering for them. Did i stop being a fan after loosing the Copa Del Rey final twice? did i stop being madrileno when they went two years trophyless and perhaps on the road for a 3rd year now!? The anwser is NO! I am gonna support my beloved team through thick and thin. I will go to the stadium when i ever i can, i will be there........

Calling our players clowns is just pathetic L-pheno. I just hope you wont be kissing their ass in a months time or so. What happens if we win at Highbury, are yall gonna start turning on your gloryhunter status again? You're saying the team is pathetic? This behaviour is even more pathetic and sad!

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Some of our players are clowns.
Plain simple.

and as for us winning in london, did you got this from helguera? because he is not being called to the squad anymore so maybe he is not realy updated...

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
sagyv said:
Some of our players are clowns.
Plain simple.

and as for us winning in london, did you got this from helguera? because he is not being called to the squad anymore so maybe he is not realy updated...
LoL :D You say something? you make me laugh really, you're a funny man. I can only see one clown here and thats you. At least i "respected" you before for sticking through your principles but then you come up saying that the team spirit is back and so forth. Suddenly after the defeat you say, you knew it all the way. Man that really made me laugh..... thanx.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Daopica, I just hope no one goes and looks at your history of posts, you are full of one week Madrid is great and another week Madrid stink;) :lala:

But enough of that, tell me, how is helguera?:howler:

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
barça said:
Daopica, I just hope no one goes and looks at your history of posts, you are full of one week Madrid is great and another week Madrid stink;) :lala:

But enough of that, tell me, how is helguera?:howler:
Go ahead and dig, if you find something, post it. I criticise but i dont say we're finished, we need that and that player.

Helguera is fine, he says hi..... :D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
You're right that no glory hunters like you care anymore after a 1ST LEG defeat to arsenal. But the real fans like me stick to the team through the good and bad, the team needs people like me right now and guess what i am here for them, in fact i will always be here cheering for them. Did i stop being a fan after loosing the Copa Del Rey final twice? did i stop being madrileno when they went two years trophyless and perhaps on the road for a 3rd year now!? The anwser is NO! I am gonna support my beloved team through thick and thin. I will go to the stadium when i ever i can, i will be there........

Calling our players clowns is just pathetic L-pheno. I just hope you wont be kissing their ass in a months time or so. What happens if we win at Highbury, are yall gonna start turning on your gloryhunter status again? You're saying the team is pathetic? This behaviour is even more pathetic and sad!
I think you are still mad over the fact, your boyfriend Helguera is not even good enough to make it to our BENCH!

Why do you want to keep on lying to yourself?

-----Crapham-----Guti/Raul-----Zidane-----Robinho----

IS NOT GOING to cut it. DId you see Barcelona play today? There is no way we are going to catch them, and even if they lose some games, Valencia has a better team than us!

do you think we can take them in the CL?
do you honestly believe we can defeat Milan, Juve, or even W. Bremen :D...seriously man...we have no chance in hell, unless the coach benches "certain players" and changes his tactics...but we all know that will never happen so...:(

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Dagoods said:
do you think we can take them in the CL?
do you honestly believe we can defeat Milan, Juve, or even W. Bremen :D...seriously man...we have no chance in hell, unless the coach benches "certain players" and changes his tactics...but we all know that will never happen so...:(
Man even if the coach becomes El Mago Merlin or Mandrake we dont have a chance in hell to win anythinhg this season.
Like I post in an another thread he blew our last chance of silverware this season on the 1-6 Zaragoza trashing.

as Sagvy said we can compete against the big boys.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
sagyv said:
thats painfully sad.

i was impressed even though he gave away the ball a couple of times. that was merely lack of match practice and nerves.

are we playing mallorca...oh well good luck to womever comes on the pitch.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Daopica said:

Not only is it gloryhunting BUT also highly disrespectful of a great performance from Arsenal

·
Registered
47 Posts
-----------------casillias-----------------
cicinho----ramos--------mejia-----r.carlos
-----------------gravesen----------------
beckham-baptista/cassano-zizou/guti-robinho
-----------------ronaldo-------------------

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Why do we even care?
They left us ashamed losing to an English club at home.

Yes, the same losers will play. Surely we play others, as at least they have moe hunger so they can play for the second leg starting positions

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Daopica said:

I can see where both parties are coming from. I wouldn't call the players pathetic, I would say the players just didn't perform. There was something missing from previous matches, and that was spirit. Somehow that spirit had taken a dip. When we play with spirit everything seems to work well, but when we don't matches against Arsenal are a great example. I am not trying to blame Ronaldo here, but this has some sort of psychological effect on the players. I mean, I look at football like chess, everyone thinks before they make their move, and if something is intefering with those thoughts, then mistakes are just inevitable. Little things can take our focus away.

And against Mallorca hopefully we will regain that spirit that helped establish that elation.

Just look at Barcelona, could you imagine if Ronaldinho was having personal problems? It wouldn't just affect him, but his whole teammates.

Anyhow, I am sure we will find some team cohesion sooner or later, it might take time, but boy will I be happy when we find it. :D

1 - 20 of 265 Posts