1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday 6th March, 2010
2200CET
Santiago Bernabeu

we pretty much have a full squad, i think even Guti is training. Drenthe and benzema are still out, i dont think theyll make the squad. Marcelo left training today early complaining of something or other. Diarra is getting into the groove of things.

HOWEVER....

there are international matches on tonight, and heaven help us. Kaka was battered against Ireland, but nothing is wrong with him. Ronaldo is up against China, Higuain against Germany, Albiol, Ramos, Casillas and Xabi against France, and these last two matches are big teams against each other, so hopefully they wont take it too seriously.

so about the game....

last time they fvcked us, but this time we will be doing the fvcking. marcelo got molested by navas, and ramos likewise by perotti. they won 2-1.

whats funny is that higuain didnt start against them last time, how time has changed. anyway we are a much better team now than the one that went up against them last time, im very confident we will win. :thumbsup:

·
Quinta del Buitre
874 Posts
Iker; Ramos, Garay, Albiol, Arbeloa; Lass, Xabi, Marcelo / VdV; Kaka, Cristiano; Higuain.

I think this is the best for us. And some minutes for Guti please.

It's Redhat's thread so win is not a question. :howler:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Nowadays it's very difficult to see a visiting team get anything at the Bernabeu. It will require hard work but we have enough quality to win and keep the pressure on Barca at the top.

·
Registered
746 Posts
i hope ronaldo and kaka will be on the bench and should be played in the second half only if needed......because we need them fresh and at their very best against lyon.......hala madrid.........

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,888 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
The first leg against them was Pepe's first and only goal for us. :proud:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Dude We're playing Sevilla not Xerez again
that's why i am asking only kaka and ronnie to be rested.......if it was xerez i would have played the real madrid 'b' team......guys sevilla is without fabiano,kanoute has just come back from injury and most probably will be on the bench,negredo is strugling to score goals........so they have problems upfront.......vandervaart can replace kaka and if benzema is fit he can replace ronnie otherwise drenthe can replace him or being a true madrista would like to see grandad raul start and score at the bernabeu and overtake di stefano.......most importantly the midweek game against lyon is probably the most important match in our history because of money spent in the summer.....if we dont get past lyon we will become the laughing stock of the world and the brand madrid will take a beating big time....for the fees that has been paid to get kaka and ronnie if they dont perform against lyon the media around the world will tear them apart...leave alone the spanish media....plus they have played full 90 minutes in midweek,so i think they should be rested considering the important match against lyon not only for madrid but for their own reputations... espcially kaka's.......with our impressive home record in the league i think we will overcome sevilla easily................we have the best bench strength in world football.....now is the time to use it........hala madrid

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Hoping for VDV to get a start here. Also, get Guti some minutes before Lyon. We'll likely need him to rip them to shreds in the second half or something.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
We can't rest anyone. This is Sevilla, can't rest anyone.

Casillas
S.Ramos Albiol Garay Arbeloa
Lass X.Alonso Granero
C.Ronaldo Kaka
Higuain

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I would like to see VdV in for Granero, but other than that Im ok with the lienup...althought I think we all know Marcelo is likely to get the nod...ad is also likely to get vandalized and raped by one of Navas, Perotti or Capel....

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
I gave on Pellegrini long time ago, the man's a donkey.
He'll do the same mistake and lineup Marcelo to face Navas/Perotti, I can already see the goal.
at least he can't use him against Lyon...

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Yes Pellegrini is a donkey now :wallbang:

Only Marcelo can make an assist like he did last week and no one even mentions it

·
Jamon y queso.
656 Posts
He may have glimpses of skill while attacking, however, Marcelo is definitely not meant to play leftback. His defensive abilities are just not up to par, but Pellegrini must see that now since he has started playing Arbeloa over there.

Pellegrini is no donkey either, he is building the team and I am happy with his progress thus far.

Casillas; Ramos, Albiol, Garay, Arbeloa; Lass/Mahamadou, Xabi, Van der Vaar/Granero; Kaka, Cristiano; Higuain.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts

Only Marcelo can make an assist like he did last week and no one even mentions it
No criticisms are directly pointed at his contribution as an attacker, but to his very obvious flaws. I suppose Pellegrini is going to select a fail-safe option with Arbeloa this time, and Marcelo somewhere on the pitch.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
He may have glimpses of skill while attacking, however, Marcelo is definitely not meant to play leftback. His defensive abilities are just not up to par, but Pellegrini must see that now since he has started playing Arbeloa over there.

Pellegrini is no donkey either, he is building the team and I am happy with his progress thus far.

Casillas; Ramos, Albiol, Garay, Arbeloa; Lass/Mahamadou, Xabi, Van der Vaar/Granero; Kaka, Cristiano; Higuain.
Is that a f*cking Basque in your avatar? :yuck:

·
Hala Madrid
62 Posts

come on ! failing a zillion crosses to deliver an assist...
and anyways, we're speaking about Marcelo as LB ! :)
specially against navas ... it's going to be like a horror movie

ARBELOA !! is the man !
the dude plays well at the right, at the left !
totally incomparable with marcelo :)

thanks god he's not playing against Lyon !
but Xabi Alonso isn't neither ! and that sucks really bad...

1 - 20 of 256 Posts