Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

FC BARCELONA vs MALAGA CF
Camp Nou (Barcelona) | Sat, Feb 27 | 22:00 CET

Barcelona defend the first position with the 2nd consecutive Liga game at home. In the last weeks, the criticism on the team reached a new level due to a worrying lack of form in these games. While the team start to recover some of the players that got injured, they still need to keep the good results.

The best news is that, probably, Dani Alves will be available for this game, which is a massive addition for a team that missed his hyperactivity badly.

In front of us, Malaga, a team that shouldn't create too many problems on paper... but their 2010 has been as good as it was Barcelona's. We face a team that enjoys a sweet moment, what makes them very dangerous. We can't allow any surprise anyway.

SOM-HI BARÇA!

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Lol.

Malaga are "very dangerous" in this game though.

Looks like rain is imminent in Barca. Dark fluffy ones.

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
Nice picture, is it photoshopped?

Anyways I'm looking forward to a better performance and result than Tuesday's, and I hope to see Alves back in the lineup???

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Nice picture, is it photoshopped?

Anyways I'm looking forward to a better performance and result than Tuesday's, and I hope to see Alves back in the lineup???
I don't think that this pic is photoshopped.. :)

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
The picture is in HDR post-processing technique (high dynamic range). It means that it's composed of at least 2 shots that differ in exposure, which gives enough information of everything - from shadows to highlights. When used 2 shots, the photographer merges one picture with long and one with short exposure. Merging process is made in photo editing software like Photoshop.

Imagine that you take picture composed of different lightness in front and background. In upper pic, you either set your camera to expose the sky or stadium, it's impossible to do both in the same shot. But, using tripod, you can take 2 shots, each can show it's own part of the scene, then merge them.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
However, we will probably play the match on the 2nd place with -1 points to Coconuts. I hope we won't crack under the pressure.

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
The picture is in HDR post-processing technique (high dynamic range). It means that it's composed of at least 2 shots that differ in exposure, which gives enough information of everything - from shadows to highlights. When used 2 shots, the photographer merges one picture with long and one with short exposure. Merging process is made in photo editing software like Photoshop.

Imagine that you take picture composed of different lightness in front and background. In upper pic, you either set your camera to expose the sky or stadium, it's impossible to do both in the same shot. But, using tripod, you can take 2 shots, each can show it's own part of the scene, then merge them.
I see, thanks for the 411 mv.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

Good info.

Is there a larger image so that I can make this my desktop image? :)

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So Alves made it into the list. This is the best news of the recent week, because we missed his activity badly. Messi is going to be especially thankful for this. In any case, we're having the same bad February we had last year, so it'd be good to get the results while we wait for better moments in the season.

Yesterday, Guardiola looked confident about the final output this season in the press conference.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For me, it's fine if he gives 2 goal assists.

Anyway, I hope to see Iniesta in midfield partnering Xavi. We suffer without him in midfield. Aside this, Alves will give us oxygen. His runs are always an option in attack and midfield, since the guy is a constant threat.

Now, there are some players that need to step up. It's evident that the team is not fresh. I want to think that are the normal valleys in form during the season to peak in the last couple of months. If that's not the case, then it's worrying.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm sure Messi prefers La Liga too... hey, but I would be fine with 2 goals of Messi. :D

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Phil Ball predicts an X on his Quiniela.

Pfffffff..... even Josh isn't that pathetic :D.

Regarding the match, 3 points against this Malaga.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Phil Ball predicts an X on his Quiniela.

Pfffffff..... even Josh isn't that pathetic :D.

Regarding the match, 3 points against this Malaga.
X ? :howler: well if 4-0 is counted as X then they're right.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts