Xtratime Community banner
21 - 40 of 142 Posts
Defence might be a problem, but it's more tiredness that I'm worried about. Up until they won at Sevilla, their form hadn't been that good recently. I can only hope/assume that the front 3 of Messi, Eto'o and Henry continue the form they've shown when they've all played together. With that 5000 milestone up for grabs, I honestly can't see us not scoring. It may be another Osasuna style game if we don't take control quickly.

Squad for tommorrow:

Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Abidal, Piqué, Cáceres, Sylvinho, Márquez, Sergio Busquets, Iniesta, Touré Yaya, Xavi, Gudjohnsen, Hleb, Bojan, Henry, Messi i Eto’o.

Good to have Rafa back, he's so crucial for our defense especially now considering Puyi's injury. :thumbsup: I expect Pep to start with HEM even though Iniesta probably deserves a start after his good performances recently. I doubt we'll go with the midget midfield, Pep usually prefers hard working midfielders in tough away matches so I guess it'll be looking like this:

Yaya
Xavi-Busi​

Something tells me Racing is going to park the bus hardcore for this one. Would have been an ideal game for Keita to start, too bad he is injured.

Confirmed line-up
Valdes
Alves-Marquez-Piqué-Abidal
Touré
Xavi--------Busquets
Iniesta------------Henry
Eto'o

Fvck me. Pep has some balls to drop Messi in such a game!! I hope It's not gonna backfire.

I like the line-up. Would like to see Bojan coming on.

21 - 40 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.