Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Partido; Numancia - Real Madrid
Fecha; 31/01/2009
Hora; 22:00
Estadio; Los Pajaritos
Jornada; 21

Real Madrid return to Soria on Saturday for the first time in three years and for only the eight time in History. Our all-time 5-1-1 record at Los Pajaritos Stadium is excellent... but we know History only counts for so much. This match will not be easy, Numancia are strong at home and are the only team to have defeated Barca this season. Still, boasting the best defense in the league so far in 2009 and having won every game in the new year we should be confident of cutting the lead at the top of the table to nine points (Barca do not take to the field until Sunday).

If we're lucky, we may even see a momentous moment in Real Madrid History. Raul Gonzalez is just one goal away from pulling even with Alfredo Di Stefano as Real Madrid's top scorer of all time in all competitions - and three goals away from becoming Real Madrid's all-time top scorer in La Liga.

Alfredo di Stefano told AS that he is delighted about Raúl having the chance to match or even break his goal-scoring record against Numancia this weekend.

"How can something like this bother me? I am very happy for Raul. He is a wonderful kid that has always defended the Club. It is an extraordinary success for him to have scored so many goals. He is a formidable player, a great professional that takes care of himself."

Casillas

S.Ramos - Pepe - Cannavaro - Heinze

Robben - Lassana - Gago - Sneijder

Higuaín - Raúl

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Drenthe, Torres, Guti, Dudek, Parejo, Metzelder not called up. first two due to technical decision, the others because of injury.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Yeah, someone mentioned it recently already, compare our right side with our left side... :eek: We should have gone for Guardado and Filipe this winter.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
I'd say; Watch out, Numancia and their players are falling like they've been shot when playing at home.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Damn our left side is so horrible :(

Heinze and Sneijder :wallbang: One can't cross and the other can't control a ball.
Besides his horrible first touch, you might see him once during the whole match. Wesley is an empty space on the field... Like I said before have you ever put his name on the sheet or even thought about it when you're predicting a game? Give it to Palanca please or at least put a Marcelo there

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
do you remember that match 4 or 5 seasons ago when Salgado scored in a tough match , there pitch was and still really shitty " so watch out Robben "

maybe VDV will start over Wesley , but I guess Juande want to keep the same XI he thinks its the best to face Liverpool right now .

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
[email protected] tv not showing this game till 10pm! I can't wait that long without finding out the score!
Ya i know, i was pissed too when i found out. But ill have to wait i guess. Have sex all day until 10pm. lol. that should keep me busy.

They cant show it becoz of the under 21 cup.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have sex all day until 10pm. lol. that should keep me busy.
Do you suffer from a lack of self esteem? You constantly talk about your personal life on here - this is a football forum. Please set up your own blog and feel free to put all your fascinating personal diary entries in there. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
mo - please bring back big ben, than you can change it after the super bowl

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Do you suffer from a lack of self esteem? You constantly talk about your personal life on here - this is a football forum. Please set up your own blog and feel free to put all your fascinating personal diary entries in there. Thanks.
Constantly talk about my personal life?? When? What do u guys know about me? Nothing.

I never say anything about my personal life, that was just a joke i made, hence the LoL, or did ur mind skip that?

Do you get offended when someone mentions sex? or ure too much of a kid to handle the word? then put me on ur ignore list pal. I dont give a shit.

Maybe i should put a WARNING sign before i mention the S.. word, lol, u lot r fun.... :howler:

U have a personal grudge against me for some reason, is it coz i said once that Arsenal sux and that they would never be anything big? Well, look at them now, was i right? I think so. :thumbsup:

In other words, i dont give a fuk about what u say.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You spend more time on here making pointless references to your personal life than you do talking about actual football. I don't have a grudge against anyone on XT as it is just amusement, but perhaps you need to look into setting up your own blog.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
You spend more time on here making pointless references to your personal life than you do talking about actual football. I don't have a grudge against anyone on XT as it is just amusement, but perhaps you need to look into setting up your own blog.
The only time i ever brought up something about my background is when sagyv tried to "educate" me about the middle east conflict, otherwise i never do, u guys know nothing about me. I bet in the last 500 posts, ull only find that one. I might make remarks like the one i made here and there but they are not personal or am i wrong?

i didnt know having sex is a personal thing, i thought everyone did it. Oh shit, everyone knows i had sex, shiiiiiiiiit. You guys know me soooo well now. LOL :howler::howler: gimme a break..

Besides, the only one that seems sooo attached to this forum is you, its like a huge part of ur life. Almost 34k posts in 4 years...... I, almost 2500 posts in 8 years... LoL :D Get a life.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I really don't want to see Sneijder on the field.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
As for Wesley, the commentator of German pay TV said that he has personal problems. I hope it's not true, I didn't read anything like that yet.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
As for Wesley, the commentator of German pay TV said that he has personal problems. I hope it's not true, I didn't read anything like that yet.
i fear it is true. I heard it from another source that his wife went back to Holland with his son and he fell in love with a spanish girl, and the club fears hes changing into a wrong direction.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts