·
Registered
38,252 Posts

Partido; Real Madrid - Deportivo
Fecha; 25/01/2009
Hora; 21:00
Estadio; Santiago Bernabéu
Jornada; 20

Relax Madridistas... this mach is not at the Riazor.

Our record at home to Deportivo is as immaculate as it is heinous in the north-western region of Spain. I can't think of two teams which better give a concrete form to the nature and concept of "home field advantage".

We've matched our longest winning streak of the season (four wins), keeping three clean sheets out of four in the process. Juande has made a very good start so far but we still need to make a significant improvement in the coming weeks with the Champions League resuming next month. At the moment Barca has no rival but we know that in football everything can change in a week, in a solitary moment, in a single result. All we can do is to keep winning our matches all the while we wait for their mistake.

Lassana and Gago are in perfect sync, with Robben and Higuaín playing spectacular football... Sneijder and Raul need to buck up their ideas though; otherwise VdV and the Hunter deserve their chance.

Casillas

S.Ramos - Pepe - Cannavaro - Heinze

Robben - Lassana - Gago - Sneijder

Higuaín - Raúl

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
pay backs!

mo - I love that big ben!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's going to be a double Superbowl and Champions League haul in 2009 Che - just keep sporting that Chief!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep - but I love Big Ben (and the Steelers franchise), hence the avatar and hoping he wins.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Che's Chief helped us win the league with Capello - it is a legendary figure on our forum. You didn't know? :D

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Stop talking about the NFL. No one likes NFL. It is such a stupid, retarded sport. (Chargers:cry:)

Oh and yeah, we will win 3-1.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Che's Chief helped us win the league with Capello - it is a legendary figure on our forum. You didn't know? :D

and the avatar this season it lead to a great start for Juande and most important Calderon being kicked out....

good things have come from the chief!

but it hurts not to sport my steelers

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I have a feeling we will dominate this game.

I'll go with a 3-0 win. Goals from Higuain, Raul, and Pepe. Yes, Pepe. :D

I'd also like to see Huntelaar, Palanca, and Marcelo(LW) get opportunities off the bench.

·
Quinta del Buitre
874 Posts
Yes,Heinze has 5 bookings.Marcelo time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
This is Marcelos chance to prove himself. I expect a big game from him.
I think VdV should start instead of Sniper in this one.

·
Quinta del Buitre
874 Posts
I think VdV should start instead of Sniper in this one.
That's not a bad idea.Coz VdV can play on wing in 4-4-2.Would be interesting to see...

Maybe Palanca time...:proud:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Canna a doubt for the game.

I hope Metzelder can give another one of his decent performances he's shown lately.

Ramos Pepe Metz Marcelo

I like it

1 - 20 of 170 Posts